contributor

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Np, I have selective eyes too. So does this mean we're going to be seeing you in the BS soon?

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Np, I have selective eyes too. So does this mean we're going to be seeing you in the BS soon?

You mean I'm not putting out enough BS now? :confuse3:

:p Probably....my ears are itchy......you guys must be talking about me in there :eek6:, so I must go spoil the party.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
$5 minimum to get into the BS (doesn't count if you use a name change donation to get in your $5) :beerbang:

Mirlyn

dunno what I'd change it do.....been using this one for years and years (back when there was only one page of results with two hits from Google on it, one was the U of Mich. Library and the other was my geocities page :headbang: )

* stops reminescing :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Old Fart. Back in the day, I was the only hit on Google, of course, that's when you had to dial directly in to Google on a 2400 Baud Modem too. Yup Yup. :rofl:

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Old Fart. Back in the day, I was the only hit on Google, of course, that's when you had to dial directly in to Google on a 2400 Baud Modem too. Yup Yup. :rofl:

coupler.jpg

:grinyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Mirlyn, hate to be the evil sig nazi again here, but could you cut your sig down to about 450 wide? It's stretching out the window here (800x600) :eek:

HeXp£Øi±

Will someone please delete those threads we started about Mirlyn in the bomb shelter before he gets in there. Thanks.