*cringe*

kuulani

Dontcha hate those coworkers that laugh at ANYTHING the boss says, even if its not funny.

I have one of those laughing behind me right now :rolleyes:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Big ole butt kisser. Wish we had a smile for that. This is the best I could do. :moon: :kiss:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Just walk up to your boss, tell him you hated his joke, and that you can't believe anybody even bothered laughing at it :D

job[/siz] :D

nalani

she's irritating me today .. she said I was "chipper" today .. what the hell does she mean by that? I'm the regular friendly-ass self as I always am .. goddamnphreakingnoseyalabitch ...

:D

kuulani

The boss wasn't even saying a joke, he talks about anything, and she laughs like it's the most hilarious thing in the whole phreakin world.

kuulani

She asked me this morning if I got picked up at the airport on Friday ...

um, well, duh. I'm here aren't I? ;)

PT

nalani said:
she's irritating me today .. she said I was "chipper" today .. what the hell does she mean by that? I'm the regular friendly-ass self as I always am .. goddamnphreakingnoseyalabitch ...

Hey Na, you seem awful un-chipper today :D

he he he ..

Oh hell, that was probably the wrong thing to do.

PT

kuulani said:
She asked me this morning if I got picked up at the airport on Friday ...

um, well, duh. I'm here aren't I? ;)

Ummmm NO, actually, I slept at the airport all weekend, you dumb bitch.

nalani

PuterTutor said:
nalani said:

Hey Na, you seem awful un-chipper today :D

he he he ..

Oh hell, that was probably the wrong thing to do.

well, whatcha waitin fer .. make it better ;)

PT

Alright, honey. Cmon.

*Pulls Na into OTC closet.*

We'll be back in about 2 hours. Don't worry about the screaming.

halamikage

Na and Ku'u, at least she didn't just tell the boss that you play.
I was just minding my own business *visiting OTC* and she tells me, in front of the boss man, "Oh well, Miki guess you can't play tomorrow, he's here all morning!"

WTF!!! :grumpy:

thats dumb, guess shes a glory seeker, take my advice snub her as much as possible, make life and work a living hell ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Just mix a little iodine with some ordinary household ammonia. Pour onto her chair while it's still wet, and wait. *

*[/siz]

Jeslek

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
Just mix a little iodine with some ordinary household ammonia. Pour onto her chair while it's still wet, and wait. *

:D :D :D That is a great thing. If you use iodine crystals make a putty until it is semi dry. Stick that in places. Its called touchy powder or something. It will ignite with the slightest touch. :D Great for putting under a chair, under someone's shoes, or in a keyhole.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Please read the disclaimer before you use the compound...commonly known as Contact explosive...because it is dangerouse and none-too-stable if mixed wrong. The chemical name is Tri-ammonium-iodide.