Cultural unity

HomeLAN

Luis, if that occurs, you will see a ground-swell of anti-mexican sentiment in this country like never before. I hope your countrymen aren't that stupid.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
They won't do the terrorist thing, no mexican is stupid enough to blow up himself.

But they will start protests...

Luis G

Staff member
Yes, but not to the point of blowing themselves or blowing other people.

They can burn cars, break stuff and even on the occasional protest some people will end up dead. But that's as far as it goes.

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
Yes, but not to the point of blowing themselves or blowing other people.

They can burn cars, break stuff and even on the occasional protest some people will end up dead. But that's as far as it goes.
Think about it. What's going to do more damage to people and property, a muslim in Manhattan with a suitcase bomb or 200,000 rioting "undocumented immigrants" in Los Angeles. I think you're underestimating the mob mentality. It has happened before, on a smaller scale.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I may have to break out the checkbook & actually help fund this group. They are doing better & better, by the day.

If the gov't can't, or won't, take matters in your own habds & solve th eproblem with ingenuity & hard work.

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), which has placed hundreds of civilian volunteers on the Southwest border to stop illegal aliens from entering the country, announced plans yesterday to build a high-security fence on private land along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Groundbreaking for the fence will be in Arizona on Memorial Day, Mr. Simcox said, unless President Bush deploys National Guard and Reserve troops "to immediately secure the out-of-control Southern border."

Washington Times

HL said:
You aren't gonna have to have too many execs do the perp walk before word gets around and this shit slows way down.

Exactly. Stop the demand & the supply dries up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
Think about it. What's going to do more damage to people and property, a muslim in Manhattan with a suitcase bomb or 200,000 rioting "undocumented immigrants" in Los Angeles. I think you're underestimating the mob mentality. It has happened before, on a smaller scale.

you needn't go back that far

Luis G

Staff member
chcr said:

No, but you think about it. Those dead in riots are mostly the rioters or police forces not civilians who didn't see it coming. Besides a single guy blowing himself up can kill up to 30 people and you rarely reach that number in one single protest.

Not that I underestimate the power of riots, I just don't think they are stupid enough to go the muslim way.

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
No, but you think about it. Those dead in riots are mostly the rioters or police forces not civilians who didn't see it coming. Besides a single guy blowing himself up can kill up to 30 people and you rarely reach that number in one single protest.

Not that I underestimate the power of riots, I just don't think they are stupid enough to go the muslim way.
It wouldn't be the muslim way, that's premeditated. Like Watts, it would be a seemingly small situation that gets out of hand. A lot of the thirty-four people killed in the Watts riot were more or less innocent bystanders in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Watts riot started with less than 100 people. Extrapolate.

Winky

Well then hell let's go for it again!
burn the place down and blame it on Hmmm
who would be a good culprit?