:cuss:

Jon

just finished work, and went outside where my bike was locked up, only to find that the fucking wheels had been nicked.

i'm so fucking pissed off right now. the frame alone is worth at least £400, yet they didn't steal that...

:cuss:

Jon

yeah, the bike was locked up IN FRONT OF a security camera, and the area is regularly patrolled by security personnel...

it's about 3 miles to work, and luckily a workmate brought me (and the frame) home.

i'd ring the police, but it's highly unlikely they'd be found again... :(

ris

bollocks mate, i took to carrying at least two locks with my bike after a freind had that happen. one proper lock for the frame and back wheels and whatever i was tying it to a less good wire one for the front wheel to the frame.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
take a look at the security video, it was probably someone that works near.

Aunty Em

That sucks! If it's the sort that unclip usually it's safer to unclip them and put the lock round all of them.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Dammit Aunty. How am I supposed to concentrate on anything you write now?

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:

No kidding.....I couldn't believe it was her when I first saw it....had to go back and reread the posts to figure out what they said.

* contemplates picking up some Post-It Notes for the left side of the screen

Aunty Em

Mirlyn said:
PuterTutor said:

No kidding.....I couldn't believe it was her when I first saw it....had to go back and reread the posts to figure out what they said.

So I got bored with the cute penguin...

*chuckles evilly to herself.... :evilgrin:

CS

hehe, the lesson is you shouldn't ride a bike in Manchester unless you stole it off someone else in the first place.