Cute old Granny, well written Blog.

2minkey

bootlicker
says the man who called Gov Palin all kinds of nasty crap.

um, yeah. guess what gonz? sarah isn't really so good at thinking for herself. just pull her string and she'll tell you about jesus saving babies, bad terrorists, and john mccain the maverick. she's not a woman. she's an accessory, that says what has been passed down to her. she's great at repeating the names of the father. the sloganish stuff she says like the smiley "you betcha" bullshit is not really helping women at all. if the symbol of a strong woman is a prop like her... well i guess society still has a long way to go....

but please, be distracted by the name-calling done for giggles.

granny got it right.

sarah got it right too, but only on the multiple choice test administered by big daddy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You can't see past the stage dressing. She connects with the people in a way that no current pol can. She's the VP choice & she's drawing more attention than the primary choice. Since she's not a tenured professor or a life-long attorney turned Senator, you dismiss her. Too bad. SHe's what change is all about.

You've become one of the sheep. Enjoy your hypnosis. Especially since you'll have put him there. I do thank you for your contribution though. My welfare trash neighbors need the help, especially the girl who just got a thoussand dollar laptop for free. OH, and the internet service to go along with it.

2minkey

bootlicker
You can't see past the stage dressing. She connects with the people in a way that no current pol can. She's the VP choice & she's drawing more attention than the primary choice. Since she's not a tenured professor or a life-long attorney turned Senator, you dismiss her. Too bad. SHe's what change is all about.

right. we need real people in the white house. like jim, the local janitor from the high school. or sally, the lunch lady. we don't need no 'lernid people telling us all about fancy shit. next you'll suggest that a guy working at taco bell should be telling daniel boulud how to cook.

Frodo

right. we need real people in the white house. like jim, the local janitor from the high school. or sally, the lunch lady. we don't need no 'lernid people telling us all about fancy shit. next you'll suggest that a guy working at taco bell should be telling daniel boulud how to cook.

I love how liberals always stick up for the working class. :retard3:

Cerise

I understand Joe the Plumber may take a run at Congress.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to be -- the citizen politician?

2minkey

bootlicker
I love how liberals always stick up for the working class. :retard3:

hey man if i need someone to snake out a toilet, i'll call joe the unlicensed plumber (he'll prolly cut me a better deal than one of them union fucks). if i need some legal advice, i'll call a laywer, and if i get hurt, i will see a doctor. get it yet?

chcr

Too cute for words
What has he lied about?

...not a licensed plumber.
...not about to buy his bosses business (couldn't if he wanted too).
...wouldn't make $250,000 per year if he did.
...cheated on his taxes.

You're right, he'd be the perfect congressmen. That's the problem, isn't it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Who said he was licensed? Not needed in Ohio if you work for a licensed plumber.
Not about to buy....that wasn't the question.
Wouldn't make...who says?

Cheated on his taxes? :shrug: I know nothing about it.

chcr

Too cute for words
Ya know, you're right. Joe (Sam) the (not officially a) plumber didn't (actually) lie. He allowed others to tell lies about him for political expediency. I fully recognize that you believe that's different. BTW, you guys don't really believe this jamoke could successfully run for congress, do you?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Ya know, you're right. Joe (Sam) the (not officially a) plumber didn't (actually) lie. He allowed others to tell lies about him for political expediency. I fully recognize that you believe that's different. BTW, you guys don't really believe this jamoke could successfully run for congress, do you?

On the plus side, he's not a lawyer...like over 90% of the federal legislative branch.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
BTW, you guys don't really believe this jamoke could successfully run for congress, do you?

Since I have no idea what his ideology is & I don't live in Ohio....don't know & don't care.