:d

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
yeah, knowing that Kurt Cobain commit suicide and not knowing he was the singer of Nirvana is just.......... :S

tommyj27

Not really Banned
ahh, i'm slow right now. I don't know where he's been he's 15 so nirvana is a bit before his time.

chcr

Too cute for words
I had someone ask me once several years ago if I had ever listened to the band Paul McCartney used to be in before Wings.

unclehobart

I remember some other teens standing in a record store talking about this 'brand new' killer band called Pink Floyd at the time The Wall came out.

unclehobart

American Pie was the name of the small aircraft that crashed long ago that killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the big bopper ... all music stars of the late 50's/early 60's. Don McClean wrote the song American Pie after the incident. It was the song of the year in the late 70's.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ohh true, i remember that song.

didn't know the history behind it thou.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
unclehobart said:
I remember some other teens standing in a record store talking about this 'brand new' killer band called Pink Floyd at the time The Wall came out.
that Pink Floyd guy, I heard he's a pretty good singer. :lol:

octal

I'm really drunk, and so it Tommyj....I wonder what I shall do to his naked body tonight... :)