Dammit! My cat has been attacked again!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Aww comeon its great fun, little kittens batting a ball about. Dont know what the hell you were thinking of. Essex girls! Only one thing on their mind......

Raven

Annoying SOB
Imagine some little black and white ball of fluff exploring your lughole with its tongue....blech!

MrBishop

Aunty Em said:
Pussies suck?!?! ?( :eh:

I guess that depends on the size of the void left after removal of 'love-stick' from said punani. If the void is large enough...the punani in question might well redefine "black hole" :)

**Sorry...that was really rude..but there's the whole greenfreak WOTD thing to keep in mind**

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
or pink hole (or brown if you swing that way) or red if your after your wings ;)

Damn...and I thought I was rude....whoah-nelly.

Getting your wings ? :rofl: I get it, but that's the first time that I've heard it said quite that way.

The best that I'd heard was

She said "No Sex...Period!"

MrBishop

Aunty Em said:
Outdoor cat? No, no, definately not an outdoor cat... he likes to go out it's true but this is where he prefers to be.... fast asleep on my bed or in the laundry basket! Or in the grass in my garden, or on the wall, on on the lawn at the front of the house. He doesn't usually wander very far. In fact he hasn't moved since I too the picture.... He's about the same size as your Tarzan Bish. :)

Looks about as cute too...similar colouring...though it's tough to tell when they're all curled up cute like that.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Oh you havent heard of the wings? drop me a PM and I'll have to tell you there I may be banned for offensive posting if I do it here

Raven

Annoying SOB
So do I cos it means Id have to go hunting for them and have Corporate Security monitoring my IP!

Welderboy

Aunty Em said:
... Only this time I heard it. I called him in and he's got a long cut on his nose. I suspect there is a new cat in the area, so I'm going to have to find out who's it is and present them with a bill for vet's fees if this goes on! :mad:

I had a cat and saw it walk up to a golden retriver and the dog backed down. this was a big cat, over a yard long. he also frequently came home covered with blood, but never a wound. lots of fights he got in, never lost any.