Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 61°
Humidity: 90%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 6 mph E
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
UV Index: 1 Low
Observed at Punta Gorda: Charlotte County Airport.

All times shown are local to Port Charlotte.
Today Hi: 84°
Lo: 68°

Partly Cloudy
9 AM 70°
Mostly Cloudy
Noon 79°
Fair
6 PM 77°

No, IT'S NOT!!!:p

chlopzmazur

I've just come back home from Tatry mountains where was -20°C in the night. And I saw naked guy walking on the snow.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ding-Ding-Ding....................We Have A WINNER!:errrr:

Those were Celsius, in Fahrenheit it is:
High: 80ºF
Low: 44ºF

I can only wish to be the winner, you guys stole our winter!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Here, have mine
Tonight
Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow in the late evening and early morning. Lows 5 to 10 above. Temperature steady or slowly rising after midnight. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chills 8 below to 2 above zero.
Wednesday
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Breezy. Highs around 20. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Wind chills 2 below to 8 above zero.
» ZIP Code Detail
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers in the evening. Lows 5 to 10 above. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wind chills 5 below to 5 above zero.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:hmm: I wish. The weather hear has been in the 'sucks' zone for almost two weeks. If its not zero visibility due to sand, its unfavorable winds. Since we don't have cloud cover, it also means its cold. Perhaps not by some folks standard, but, to me, anything below 65 is cold. It goes down to the 40s at night, and, depending on the winds, can feel like that all day...even when the actual temperatur is in the 70s...