Damnit, no one remembered.

AlphaTroll

At least we aren't caught with a mouth full of teeth (somehow translating that saying from Afrikaans to English doesn't make sense) :confused:

AlphaTroll

You and me both.....my brain has switched off....or hasn't yet switched on....whichever it is - I'm on autopilot.

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
You and me both.....my brain has switched off....or hasn't yet switched on....whichever it is - I'm on autopilot.

Last time I let me brain go on autopilot ......... I ended up in the high street wearing only me slippers. Hoping for somewhere a lil' more accomodating this time :swing:

infamous

Banned
Can't say I miss OTC politics...

I admit I was a bit foolish and gun-obsessed a times. (In other words, i acted like an asshole most of the time), but I did not threaten anyone. I was the metaphorical paper tiger, trying to seem tough and cool.

Professur

infamous said:

I admit I was a bit foolish and gun-obsessed a times. (In other words, i acted like an asshole most of the time), but I did not threaten anyone. I was the metaphorical paper tiger, trying to seem tough and cool.

Is this an oblique "I'm sorry. I've learned my lesson. Can I come home now" request? If so, PM sam directly with a straight up message. You'll note that this alt hasn't been instantly canned, so you've a good chance of reinstatement, dependant of behavior.

MrBishop

infamous said:

Gotta agree with Prof on this one...the fact that you havn't been turfed from the board under this user-name speaks volumes.

Whether it says that "All is forgiven" or "All is forgotten" is another matter. Perhaps because most members don't remember Altron...whatever it was that got you banned in the first place isn't relevant anymore. I personally don't remember a lot of your OTC posts, or those on JJR for that matter, so I'm in no condition to judge you.

Perhaps if you don't cause too much trouble, you can just keep flying under the radar and rejoin the ranks again....hmmm.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Squiggy said:
:eek6: Have you all lost your minds?

Sorry Aquigs, didnt know him enough to pass any kind of judgement. Im gonna sit right here on my fence and let things speak for themselves

MrBishop

Squiggy said:
:eek6: Have you all lost your minds?

Squigs...you just came back from jury-duty right? We don't have enough evidence to convict...in fact, most of us (like Stewey and I) have no evidence at all....we ain't been here all that long and don't know the real Altron.

Illuminate us

greenfreak

I was going to illuminate you last night when I read this thread but decided instead to be an adult about it and leave it alone. I hardly post anymore anyway, can't say it's really going to affect me either way.

I will say this, though. Once a troll, always a troll. The lesson should have been learned time and time again with S4 but each time, no one listened to me. History will always repeat itself, no use in me caring at this point what happens. And I'm still not convinced that Altron isn't an alt of S4.

freako104

good to see you back gf. History only repeats itself when people dont learn from it. I guess some people want to give him the B.O.D. I cant say I blame you for feeling the way you do. but I can say I hope he grew up. As far as the s4 thing: considering the amount alts he used even after being banned you may have a valid point.