ResearchMonkey

1267843305218.jpg

Winky

Articulate Osama is no longer a threat.

So does this mean we no longer have too
worry about Osammie?

goaway.JPG

Cerise

I've been told the only racist mindsets come from the right.....And I believe the aforementioned are from the left, soooooooo.......WTF??

BTW.....I like watermelon with salt.......

Cerise

More hate from the right....er, I mean left:

An Indiana hatemonger hopes to swap the title of Grand Dragon of the Klu Klux Klan for United States congressman.

Tom Metzger, a 71-year-old former KKK leader and founder of the White Aryan Resistance, has taken an ad out in a local paper in hopes of garnering support to oust Rep. Mark Souder, a Republican who has held the seat since 1994.

Metzger, 71, has led the Ku Klux Klan and founded his own white supremacist group.

Metzger advertised his candidacy with a small personal ad in the Times-Union that ran March 1-7.

The ad said "Wasting Your Vote Between The Republicrats? Send them a real message. Write in Thomas L. Metzger for Souder's job, 3rd district, P.O. Box 401, Warsaw, Indiana, 46581."

In 1980, he won the Democratic Party's nomination for the U.S. House of Representatives in San Diego. He later lost in the general election to the Republican incumbent.

What is it with these leftie racists coming out of the woodwork since the '08 general election?