Dating age range

MitchSchaft

Sorry, guys, but I have to say this. Don't take me serious :D.

If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed!

Psycho

LastLegionary said:
I'd date a 15-year old if she is mature enough.

My point exactly. But then again, my gf is 15 years old, so it would be pretty lame if I said otherwise :D. I'm 19 btw, which would make me pretty illegal if I'd :hump: her and she runs to the police, but I'm sure (correction: I hope :p) she won't do that...

I don't really care about age, although the smaller the age difference the large the chance it works out, most of the time anyways (there are always exceptions)...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Spot said:
Leslie said:
uhhh -10 or more kinda makes me think ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

I think -5 or -6 would be aroundabouts my limit.

yah...if you're 18 or so...i'm 39
um, I'm 30...maybe it's because I'm female, I just can't see it, well, maybe a romp, but not dating surely.

Dave

that must be a female thing. my g/f is older (she'd kill me if she found out i told her age ... :alienlol: ) and the 1st year we were together, the age thing was an issue with her. 7 years later, we're still together.

A.B. - i've noticed the music gap too, but she's learning...slowly. :D
fortunately, we're both workaholics (her more than me) so the
differences you mentioned havent shown yet.

freako104

18-25 or older. i prefer women older than me and i am 23. i would date someone younger if she were mature enough. but shed have to be 18-22. otherwise id be scared of the legality of the situation

karlwb

My wife is five years younger than me, we have very similar ideas and like the same things so the age gap is not a problem ( the older you get the less the age gap matters anyway ).

Besides, I look a lot younger than I am ;)

My mother is ten years older than my father, and my grandma re-married a very nice chap who was about 15 years older than her.

kuulani

Leslie said:
Spot said:
Leslie said:

um, I'm 30...maybe it's because I'm female, I just can't see it, well, maybe a romp, but not dating surely.

oooh, I'll go for a romp too ;) :banana:
ah, but i'm over "romping" around :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As for the topic at hand, I really don't know. I dated girls 1 year younger than me when I was 14-15, but then again I also got my heart ripped out (have I said that enough times? :retard: )

I think now I probably wouldn't even want to date, but if I did, I wouldn't really mind an age difference as long as we had mostly the same interests and hobbies and stuff like that. I'm sure some time ago that age was an accurate guide for what kind of activities a person enjoyed, but in this day and age of diversity and (for the most part) freedom of thought, age is no longer a reliable measure. Within the same age group, there are as many different possibilities of personal traits and tastes as there are people, so it's very difficult nowadays to find someone your exact age or approximate age who is as compatible with you as you prefer your S.O. to be

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I'm 20. Would date a 15 yr old if she was mature enough. Up to 25 I think...maybe 1 or 2 yrs more depending on the person :)

[/siz]

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
kuulani said:
Leslie said:
Spot said:
Leslie said:

I guess engaged kinda puts a damper on that, eh? :D

Dave

Leslie said:
kuulani said:
Leslie said:
Spot said:
Leslie said:

I guess engaged kinda puts a damper on that, eh? :D

just a little bit....

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
6 years younger to 4 years older. That way we have something to talk about... ;)

Romping only, however, means legal age or above...

freako104

if dating doesnt mean sex then its allright although itll bother me if a 14 year old and someone 21 is dating just cause id wonder about the 21 year olds intentions or if the 14 year old is going to hurt the 21 year old type thing. but really if its not about sex but love then i believe it knows no bounds. damn that sounds jaded but i believe it. damn im jaded.