Dave Chapelle

Winky

well then you all is a readin' sumthin's I ain't
been a seein'

I saw this earlier to day and figgered I'd have to wait a
coupla daze to git the straight skinny.

Thars sumthin' fishy fishy aboot this herah!

The demise of Dave watch continues.

samueljackson.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
Comedy Central issued a statement Wednesday, saying: "All parties are optimistic that production will resume in the near future."
I suspect that means it's history. Too bad too, one of the better shows on TV. I wonder how much of this has to do with his edginess and the social climate in America right now. I wonder if they tried to get him to tone it down. :shrug:

Inkara1

MTV and Comedy Central are both owned by Viacom. The show is on Comedy Central in the States, but since I think Comedy Central is a US-only channel, they'd need to have it on other channels abroad.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
MTV and Comedy Central are both owned by Viacom. The show is on Comedy Central in the States, but since I think Comedy Central is a US-only channel, they'd need to have it on other channels abroad.
Who cares what the damned foreigners watch, bitch!

rrfield

Probably the funniest show on TV. I could watch the R.Kelly Piss On You video every day and laugh each time.

Lopan

rrfield said:
Probably the funniest show on TV. I could watch the R.Kelly Piss On You video every day and laugh each time.

Ive just watched that. damn that guy is funny. Wonder when the uk will get the Dave Chapelle show.

Winky

link
Comedy Central star Dave Chappelle has checked himself into a mental health facility in South Africa, the magazine Entertainment Weekly reported on Wednesday.

South Africa!!! What's up wid dat, bitch?!?

Winky

Oh this gets
better and better

C'Mon tell me
how many of you would walk off from a job that paid
$480,769.23 a week (fidy mil divided by 104 weeks)???

Just to "find yourself" in of all places South Africa?!?
With the lame excuse that "mah inner circle jus ain't right".

I guess that would depend on who you were, huh?
Davie ain't no Cosby, Ya think?

Get back to work, Bitch!

Winky

How long before them evil rich white guys
at the TV company get tired of his crud and say:

Homie "You're fired"!!!

Then he could whine about that!