David Gregory violates DC magazine law. Don Lemon violates CO firearms law.

jimpeel

Both of these guys violated the law but neither will be arrested or prosecuted for their crimes. LaPierre stated on Gregory's show that the laws are not being enforced and there, right in front of him, was a wonderful opportunity to prove it. Not only that, he could have called Gregory out on the current state of the laws which ensnare the unwitting like him.

His mere possession of that magazine, in front of hundreds of thousands of witnesses, was a criminal act punishable by a $1,000 fine and up to one year in jail. Gregory was in blatant violation of DC's law.

Will he be arrested? No, he is not a Conservative nor a Republican.

Will he be prosecuted? No, he is not a Conservative nor a Republican.

Will he be fined? No, he is not a Conservative nor a Republican.

Will he serve a single day in jail? No, he is not a Conservative nor a Republican.

The same goes for Don Lemon who violated the laws of my state.

SOURCE

David Gregory Violates DC Gun Law On National TV —– Update: CNN’s Don Lemon Admits To Breaking Gun Laws, Too?

Posted: December 23, 2012 by ShortTimer in Crime, Guns, Media
Meet the Press’s studios are located in Washington DC. This morning on “Meet the Press”, David Gregory decided to wave around a 30-round AR-15 magazine.

<MORE>

2minkey

bootlicker
he won't be charged because he isn't a conservative?

that is just the biggest poor me wimp talk i've ever heard jim.

congrats on the new low.

jimpeel

We'll see. The investigation is ongoing.

Do you think if the magazine had been wielded by LaPierre that we would have more action than this?

2minkey

bootlicker
that would never have happened, and it's a silly question. each side threw out its tokens of fear because that's what their repective audiences crave. buffoon pierre showing a magazine would only create a photo op for the left of "the out of touch bitter clinger clinging to his high capacity bullet hose clip." but i wish lapeter had pulled out the good old USGI 30, and was arrested on the spot, thus fulfilling the prophecy of the oppressed christian white guy. that would have been classic.