Dead Again...

Ardsgaine

Is he, or isn't he...?

The U.S. military targeted a sight Monday believed to be where Saddam Hussein, his sons and other senior Iraqi officials were said to be meeting, senior U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News.

Full Story

Professur

The better question would be how many doubles do his sons have. I doubt they're gonna spend much time in the company of one of his doubles.

MrBishop

Last I heard on the radio is that they're recovering bodies fro the rubble...identity should follow, I guess.

Here's the question: How will they able to tell it's him? Dental records? Fingerprints? DNA?

It's not like he's volunteered for any of these in the past, so what are they going to compare it against?

Perhaps...they've got his fingerprints from a document they know he's signed...or maybe not. :s

Blech!

greenfreak

I was thinking the same thing, how they're going to identify him. Do other countries keep track of things like that--dental records, fingerprints and such? :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Saddam Hussein survived an attack on a building in Baghdad in which he was reported to have been meeting his sons Uday and Qusay on Monday afternoon, British intelligence sources said last night.

Guardian

He's dead dammnit!!

unclehobart

You can cross match his DNA via direct relatives. We have a few in our pocket now that are willing to cooperate.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
but, then again...

The official described the CIA yesterday as being “in a state of euphoria, the WASHINGTON TIMES is planning to report on Wednesday.... “They say there is no doubt Saddam is dead,” said a U.S. military official on the condition of anonymity...

and you have to ask yourself this, why is Iraqi TV playing music & showing old shots of saddam?

Inkara1

Iraq's Information Minister calls all Saddam's look-alikes into a room to talk.

"I have good news and bad news," he says. "The good news is that Saddam's still alive. The bad news is he lost a leg."

:D

A.B.Normal

Some of the intelligence about the target came from an eyewitness, sources said, who said he thought he saw Saddam and one or more of his sons go into the building.

Mansour is the same area where Saddam-- or a body double -- was shown working a crowd Friday on Arab TV networks.

Hmm ,sounds to me like someone saw the lookalike going home for supper.Saddam was so paranoid I can't believe he would stay anywhere near where he was seen on TV :rolleyes: .

He died Mar.19 :headbang: