Dear admins.

B

Bubba

i'm not interested in joining your cause. i understand a great many things. i'm not here to put up 1000's of posts like the old days or try to mold the forum into what i want. i don't care about that stuff.

B

Bubba

ok. why don't you enlighten me with your vast knowledge? get it all out so you can feel better.

whoreable

Take a look at your little baby crying post and then come back and I think you could tell what I was trying to convey.

B

Bubba

i came back because Shadowfax said i was welcome to be a member and join everyone. i decided to put his words to the test to see if that was right.

B

Bubba

this conversation might be good if you give it a chance

i've seen what whoreable said in the past

B

Bubba

yeah but you have understand something. i'm not worried about it. my skin is thicker than yours. the insults bounce right off if you let them. it's only when they get to you that makes you stupid.

the minute i click my mouse, i'm off to some other part of the web. i've got about 12 message boards that i can go to with the click of the mouse.

i'm giving this a chance to see if Shadow was right or wrong.

whoreable

Bubba said:
yeah but you have understand something. i'm not worried about it. my skin is thicker than yours. the insults bounce right off if you let them. it's only when they get to you that makes you stupid.

Yea I mean people are insulting me on the internet all the time and I get so darn upset about it. Guess what? This isnt about me being made fun of it is about you being completely oblivious.

I dare you to find an instance were I take insults seriously, because you know what I dont take this shit seriously, but of course you dont either thats why you made that thread of yours to begin with :rolleyes:

Either you are a horrible character or the most self centered, hypocrititcal, humorless online personality around.

And if you are a character we shit I guess I ended up looking like a dumbass and ruined my own character for it.