Demolition derby

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
But they say Southroners can't drive in the snow...

HAZLETON, Pa. - Windy, bitterly cold weather spread from the northern Plains to the Northeast on Sunday, with blinding snow canceling church services in parts of Michigan and causing a 68-vehicle pileup in Pennsylvania.

A woman died in the Pennsylvania pileup when her car became wedged underneath a tractor-trailer, said Lt. Jason Zoshak of Hazleton Township Fire and Rescue. About 35 people were injured, and at least 24 people whose cars were not drivable were taken to shelters, he said.

Firefighters used ropes to rescue people who had scrambled out of their cars and jumped down an embankment to avoid being hit. "They had a heavy snow squall going through the area, zero visibility, high winds," Zoshak said. "There were vehicles everywhere."

Whassa matter wit youse guys, little snow getcha all bamboozled eh? Oh yah, must be a wicked bahd day out.

Or somethin like that...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Growing up, I heard about how bad drivers in AZ were, when it rained. Having little first hand knowledge, I believed the hype. Later (and now) I traveled these parts.

Ain't nobody nowhere that can travel in the rain. The snow. Dry conditions.

Take the damned bus & get outta my way.