digital cameras...you gotta love them

dragonstar

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

i just got one a few weeks ago and the things you can do with this baby would blow your mind, or land you in jail if anyone saw the pics or movies!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehehe :fap::whip::evileek2:

Philly

i wanted to get a digital camera but we got a scanner instead. they really cant compare: one snaps the pics the other copys the pics. but w/o any pics i cant do shit with the scanner. poopie

Evil_Jeanyus

i mean, if you just want to take pics, just get like a 2 megapixel camera. but other than than, you should be able to control shutter speed, lens zoom, macro lens, and all the other good stuff :)

Philly

Evil_Jeanyus said:
i mean, if you just want to take pics, just get like a 2 megapixel camera. but other than than, you should be able to control shutter speed, lens zoom, macro lens, and all the other good stuff :)
ya lost me after 2 megapixel

MrBishop

Fell for digicams a while back...now playing with a 3.1MPx one, but saving money for the 6MPx that I saw lately. Most people odn't need more than 2MPx anyway. Unless, like me, you're using it for photo-editing/layout for print media...2MPx is enough.

As for scanners...I went a bit nuts...mine is over 12k spi.... 300 ppi/spi is photo quality. I can take an image (photo) and increase it in size 8x and still retain photo quality...with photoshop, I can extrapolate that to 10x.

That's a reg. 4x6 pic into a 30x50 poster. :)

funcritter

I bought a Sony CD Mavica two years ago because I wanted it for like 6 months before. Well I shelled out the $999 for it at Circuit City and after two years any guess how many times I have used it? Probably 10 LOL I will never drool over such an expensive toy that I gotta have again! I still have the first CD in there that contains about 200 pics, the CD has never left the camera. Oh well....