Dixie Test

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
How unCanadian! I'm shocked! When we say that about people in the US, we're accused of being intolerant, racist bastards. :eek5: The horror...the horror...

Oh, I don't care how they look or what they believe religiously...but if they don't like living in Canada and if they'd prefer to be living somewhere else then in my opinion they needn't be here. I've met many people, from many backgrounds, with many beliefs who love living in Canada. I have no time for the people who are so quick to put down this great country and praise up some other country...if you like it there SO much better then get the hell out and go live there!

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:
Speaking of sports impaired...are you ready to join me in my stalking/maiming of R.A. Dickey yet?

The knuckleball takes some time to develop when you never used it before. I'd like to see the season play out before giving up on him completely. If he doesn't have it down by the end of the year, then I might be ready to give up on him. But the guy bleeds Ranger blue and that has to count for something. Besides, it's not like Dickey is the only one stinking up the joint. It looks as though Padilla is the only good starting pitcher Texas has so far. It's too bad they decided to pull Bauer after just 84 pitches and 5 1/3 innings. He held the Angels to one run over that span, which is a lot more than Benoit and Cordero can say.

Slim Pickens

Inkara1 said:
It's actually being in double figures in any two statistical categories other than minutes. A line of 9 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists is also a double-double, for example. It's also possible to have a triple-double.

Any combination of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and/or blocked shots

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well I'm just asking so you guys debate about what the "right answers" should be :D :D

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:
Yes I know, just trying to keep it simple for the sports impaired among us.

Speaking of sports impaired...are you ready to join me in my stalking/maiming of R.A. Dickey yet?

I'll tell you who I AM ready to stalk/main... Francisco "2004 was a complete fluke, unprecedented and unrepeated" Cordero.

AlphaTroll

The test is mostly based on how you pronounce certain words and unfortunately for the most part I do not pronounce the words in any way described there. Nor do I call things by the names provided.

simplyred

AlphaTroll said:
The test is mostly based on how you pronounce certain words and unfortunately for the most part I do not pronounce the words in any way described there. Nor do I call things by the names provided.

Then ya'aren't from round here r ya?

simplyred

Oh DARN YOU! I so didn't know that...I so feel like an idiot!

Well, I hadn't had a moment yet this week when I said, "oh hell just take me out back and beat me with a stick" and you are here to witness this weeks beat me with a stick stupid moment

AlphaTroll

Ah sorry hun, didn't mean to make you feel stupid.

I have gad my 'take me to the doctor & request I be put out' moment this week, so it can only get better for both of us then eh?