Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes, I'm just another guy/gal

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, because I have someone special

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
I voted "No, I'm me and nothing else" A lot of people consider me odd or weird at first, and probably still after they get to know me, but I'm me and nothing else, nor do I pretend what I'm not :D How about you guys and gals?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
normality is defined "statistically", you are normal if your behaviour complies with the statistic.

ohhhh well, i'm "Luis" :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I had to go with "what's normal" I don't know if I'm normal or not, I would suspect not, but then again, If I realize that I'm not, doesn't that make me normal? It's a pretty broad subject.

ris

i stopped caring about if i was weird or normal about the age of 17 and got on with being myself.

unclehobart

lesse... worldwide speaking, the average person has like a 6th grade education, no shoes, 1/7 th of a telephone, 1/20th of a tv, 1/30th of a car, and loves BillyRay Cyrus... Being normal sucks ass.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, I wouldn't exactly say I'm abnormal, but I definitely don't conform to the definition of normal. :headbang:

freako104

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;-------- read that. and i voted define normal since there is no true definition of normal. and im just me.

whoreable

My mom keeps telling me i am special. too bad she is a liar. i am totally normal.

and i didn't vote because i am boycotting polls currently.