• No, I have a job

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Yes, but I am looking for a job

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes, I'm just like you

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

agw_01

Just wondering how many people here are earning money, or whether you are all like me (a lazy jobless student) :D

I'm currently in college, but have been trying to get a job for just over a year... and have had absolutely no success. :grumpy:

Ah well, I might drop out of college when I'm 18 and go on the dole... free money suits me fine :headbang: :banana: :banana:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I will try to get a job soon, currently doing some stuff for the school.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Man, that poll was confusing for a second... would have helped if the thread title and poll question were remotely similar.

Do you have a job? Are you a slacker?

freako104

work at wal mart but im a student right now so i voted as such but im trying to get an education

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
you just get a haircut, gonz ;)

i'm currently a student mechanical engineering, and work on weekends to earn enough money to dive and travel. might try to become a dive instructor, so i can combine two things i love; travel and dive.

agw_01

lol outside looking in, it didn't sound confusing when I was doing it... but when I had posted it, I thought :mad: oops :D

Gonz... :headbang: I got a haircut a week ago, needs doing again though, lol

greenfreak

I don't think I've been without a job for more than a week or two since I was 16, even when I was in school. I couldn't voluntarily be unemployed, my conscience wouldn't let me. Especially with all the people who want to be employed but can't be right now. I don't think I deserve unemployment if I'm not looking for a job on purpose.

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:
I don't think I've been without a job for more than a week or two since I was 16
Me either GF. In fact, until about ten years ago I worked full time days and played guitar and sang in bar bands five or six nights a week. Technically, that's two jobs. There are always jobs out there.
My own opinion is that if you think a job is beneath you, starve.

ris

took me 6 months to get a job that i wanted. after trying my luck in 5 countries and getting a resounding 'no' from 50 companies i then tried my luck here and got a resounding 'no' so i worked for a local council, then a big wanky commercial company and then got a decent proper job that rules.

its so good i worked until 9pm today and thought i was getting a good deal :D