Do you need smilies

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You guys have waited long enough. So I'm gonna give you plenty of smilies to choose from once I give the board the massive smilie enema. Somewhere in the ballpark of about 300. But for now I must get some sleep :eek:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
It often happens when using MSN...I use smilies a LOT. But some people don't...I really hate it when they just don't put some damned smilies after their comments...a picture says more than a 1000 words :)

MuFu

Originally posted by fury
You guys have waited long enough. So I'm gonna give you plenty of smilies to choose from once I give the board the massive smilie enema. Somewhere in the ballpark of about 300. But for now I must get some sleep :eek:

I sent out loads of smilies via e-mail to some random people. Did they get them? (fury, JT, ris etc..) ?(

:headbang:

MuFu.

kuulani

Originally posted by fury

woo-hoo, just what i've been waiting for ... a smilie enema :headbang:

MuFu

Originally posted by Justintime
yip, got em :) thanks :)

Cool. Go nuts. :D

MuFu.

P.S. Dunno what the hell is going on... now I can post first time, every time! Awesome. :)