Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Dave

after some of the other polls, i'm suprised it took so long to get around to this.

freako104

nope. jerrek once again you have divulged TMI.
shadow do you really want to know why he wants to know? let me answer with this: he kissed a guy in the shower!! against his will!! does that tell you what a sick freak he is? and do you really want to know why??;)

Inkara1

I'll admit it, I pee in the shower... when I know for sure Brandi won't come into the bathroom while I'm in there. We have a clear shower curtain.

A.B.Normal

Inkara1 said:
I'll admit it, I pee in the shower... when I know for sure Brandi won't come into the bathroom while I'm in there. We have a clear shower curtain.

?( You don't want your other half to walk in and see you peeing in the Shower ,but you'll admit to it on the Internet :confuse2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
A.B.Normal said:
Inkara1 said:

?( You don't want your other half to walk in and see you peeing in the Shower ,but you'll admit to it on the Internet :confuse2:

Funny, isn't it?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Inkara1 said:

If its clear, whats the point in having a curtain in the first place?:confuse2: :confuse3: ?(

Aunty Em

steweygrrrr said:
If its clear, whats the point in having a curtain in the first place?:confuse2: :confuse3: ?(

With a curtain the water stays where it's meant to be and you don't have to paddle your way out of the bathroom. Well that's the theory anyway. :)