do you want to learn chinese?

angela_6685

Window Licker
here is the online Chinese college we can provide u one-on-one online individual Chinese lesson to those who want to learn formal Chinese (mandarin and any other dialects)but not currently convenient to find the good native speaker to be your teacher. This is the best and economic way to learn correct and typical Chinese pronunciation.

Because the professional tutors can correct ur mistakes, answer ur questions not only in pronunciation but also in grammar and teach u all on different levels with a textbook.

Please download a SKYPE, place a web cam on your computer, then you can learn Chinese from a live native Chinese tutor at anywhere in the world!

We promise u the possibility of completely grasping Chinese language within the period of one year without leaving ur home or office. And we will give u some good language learning experience after u filling the questionnaire. And we will check your homework up within one day.

The service is available to anyone who has a good Internet connection. The quality of voice transmission is excellent (better than a regular telephone).

The online tuition is only $10/hour. An introductory lesson is free of charge. Students of any level r welcome! email:

[edit - spamalicious!][edit - mebbe good ole Ang here needs a Written English course :tardbang:- Leslie]

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I wish these spammers realized we have lots of nukes & so we'll continue to speak english.

flavio

Banned
angela_6685 said:
The quality of voice transmission is excellent (better than a regular telephone).
I use Gizmo sometimes and the sound is certainly not better than a regular phone. I doubt Skype is any different.

I am thinking of signing up for Vonage though.

Mirlyn

catocom said:
My sister has Vonage, and she sounds as good as regular phone.
I can't tell the diff. :swing:
I've had it since April....no complaints for the sound....love the forwarding options.