Does Winky dislike black people?

Altron

I think Winky is an equal-opportunity hater.

Winky said:
but the your average American is just plain ignorant therefore shouldn’t have any say
in anything of major import anyfricken way Jose`!

Winky said:
opening our southern border and letting a flood of messkins
wash over the country, ain't that a good thing?

Winky said:
They should kill every last one of them.
Every last man woman and child.

The sad part is, Winky's posts make way more sense than the democrat/republican bickering you knuckleheads enjoy so much!

Inkara1

Winky is a well-known quantity on this board and was long before you first joined. Someone who knows you less well than myself might think you posted this with no point.

Well it's pretty inflammatory and offensive, but so far as I know I have read no rule against that, and regardless spike the only issue at hand that concerns you is, well, you....

[ :grinyes: ]I personally have brutally slaughtered every "Winky" I ever met in person and you can find the remains in remote and obscure locations in my local tri-state area. But then I encountered this Winky, an internet superhero, so offensive mere death would be a woefully inadequate punishment![/ :flame:]

Professur

Actually, this thread works for me. The use of the word dislike instead of hate clears the hurdles of personal attack. It also doesn't say he does or doesn't. It leaves that decision up to the reader. Good job, Spike.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah winky doesn't like thems folks, in any shade of not white as ritchie cunningham.

but you know that, spike. so what prompts the question? bored?

valkyrie

I think Winky is an equal-opportunity hater.

The sad part is, Winky's posts make way more sense than the democrat/republican bickering you knuckleheads enjoy so much!
Not all of what he says makes sense... I often briefly skim over his posts and move on.
Winky's opinion on Americans (non-race specific)...
Originally Posted by Winky
but the your average American is just plain ignorant therefore shouldn’t have any say
in anything of major import anyfricken way Jose`!
Winky, on Mexicans...
opening our southern border and letting a flood of messkins
wash over the country, ain't that a good thing?
Winky, on African Americans...
What a wunderful country this woulda been if they's a loaded them
back on ships and took them back to Africa!
Winky, advocating genocide for the Tamil minority of Sri Lanka...
They should kill every last one of them.
Every last man woman and child.
Yep... I agree... an equal opportunity hater. ;)

Yes he seems to be someone with a very severe sense of humor much like my own, yet we express it very differently differently. The only thing that always gets me going is his politics which if he is serious, would set us back to about 1866, near as I can tell, I think he either play acts a lot or is seriously disturbed or perhaps both. :D

valkyrie

Yes he seems to be someone with a very severe sense of humor much like my own, yet we express it very differently differently. The only thing that always gets me going is his politics which if he is serious, would set us back to about 1866, near as I can tell, I think he either play acts a lot or is seriously disturbed or perhaps both. :D
The hubby posts shit on another board... just to razz people. I suspect a lot of what Winky posts is to razz folks and get their panties in a wad. Hell, I've done the same thing now and again. ;)

Yeah I just have this moronic belief that logic and compassion might someday begin to change mankind. I think it will but not through this medium that's for damn sure!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The only thing that always gets me going is his politics which if he is serious, would set us back to about 1866,

Would you care to enlighten us? Perhaps a new thread in the RW...I'm serious, I'd like to know what prompts you to think that we'd digress if we'd just returned to our Constitution.

valkyrie

Yeah I just have this moronic belief that logic and compassion might someday begin to change mankind. I think it will but not through this medium that's for damn sure!
The anonymity of the internet leads to a decrease in a empathy and respect. I have lost most of the naive ideas I once had that gave hope of people evolving to a higher level. As a species, we are spattered here and there with intelligence, but smothered in stupidity and short sightedness.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The anonymity of the internet leads to a decrease in a empathy and respect.

You're living ina nation that donated, privately, over four billion dollars to the victims of Katrina.

Empathy we have. Patience for stupidity is in short supply however.