Don´t forget!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Don't forget!

I wanted to remind everyone that it's Mother's Day on Sunday, so if you can't visit, please remember to call your moms! :)

unclehobart

I don't acknowledge my parents birthdays, nor father/mothers day. They are lucky to get my presence on Christmas. They played no part in my upbringing past the age of 5. Therefore, they get little of the dividends of parenthood later in life. (insert psychological bad childhood rant here)

greenfreak

I just spoke to my Mom, May is quite a busy month for us and it just got busier. May 11th is my sister Meg's birthday, May 12th is Mother's Day, May 31st is my Godson's birthday, May 5th is my boyfriend's mother's birthday and now May 9th is my newest nephew Jack's birthday! (born 11:07pm last night, 8lbs., 10oz.-ANOTHER redhead!!)

I promised to go to my nephew's lacrosse game on Sunday, then I'm going to my Mom's house to see her and my sister Rose, brother in law Geoff, and the new baby... :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I just got finished kiping a 16 X 16 X 16 box to mail my mother her Mother's Day present (a nice set of nested trunks) and her birthday present (a manly-looking candy dish). Her birthday is May 13.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
August / September, i know what you mean, i score a lot on those months too :D :D

BTW, mother's day is on May 10th here in Mexico.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I don't acknowledge my parents birthdays, nor father/mothers day. They are lucky to get my presence on Christmas. They played no part in my upbringing past the age of 5. Therefore, they get little of the dividends of parenthood later in life. (insert psychological bad childhood rant here)

and they wonder why I rant on so about being a paretn. here's a great example. condolences rob

kuulani

Happy Belated to all the mommies out there!

And as a note for the daddies, my dad is disgruntled 'cause mom's get all the good stuff that their kids make in school, but dad's don't get anything 'cause their holiday is over the summer. :D

HomeLAN

I called her, but seeing that this is my wife's first Mom's Day as a Mom, that's where most of my energy went.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:) That's really nice. I hope she had a good day, I remember that was really special to me too way back when :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed breakfast for her, gave her some presents (cooking utensils that she needed and some nice dishes to match the plates she got earlier), did the dishes for her, and made her basically not do any work, although she insisted on cooking the hamburgers :shrug:

ris

pft, we had ours in march )

i turned up unannounced at my mum's [she's 250 miles away], made her weekend D

kuulani

Originally posted by fury
Fixed breakfast for her, gave her some presents (cooking utensils that she needed and some nice dishes to match the plates she got earlier), did the dishes for her, and made her basically not do any work, although she insisted on cooking the hamburgers :shrug:

You're the bestest ever, fury!! :headbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Re: Don&acute;t forget!

I already got my momma's mother's day gift. I bought her a new cordless phone (she's been talking about how she wants one, turns out my brother was gonna buy her one too but I beat him to it) and a DVD of two stories from "Chicken Soup For the Soul" (she loves those books).

She working nights on Mother's day (and the night before) so will sleep til 1pm-ish and then leave for work 6pm-ish. I'm going to show up and take her out to dinner unannounced (and deliver her gift at the same time).