DONT SKIN BABIES ALIVE!!!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
bleach said:
You Canadian are weird :D You can't flog on a friday, there wouldn't be anything to do on a Sunday afternoon ;)

no no no

sunday is for self mortification

Monday is defenestration of teenagers

tuesday is cheapy movie day

wednesday is put the old peopl on ice flows

thursday is the beathing of pre teens

friday is flogging toddlers

saturday is skin the baby day

Oz

paul_valaru said:
tuesday is cheapy movie day

:laugh3:

Gotta hate those tuesdays! :D

I've just realised how unerving it is talking about mutililating babies while Mr Bean is staring out from my avatar, so I'm gonna quit

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
bleach said:
:laugh3:

Gotta hate those tuesdays! :D

I've just realised how unerving it is talking about mutililating babies while Mr Bean is staring out from my avatar, so I'm gonna quit

well, you know, before that it was self castration day, the cheap movies was the goverments way to bring back the population

we need someone to pay for our iceflows when we are older

Oz

paul_valaru said:
yep, I had a rough childhood, I didn't get the luke skywalker action figure

Same here. When I was a kid I asked Santa for something to wear and something to play with........I got a pair of trousers with the pockets cut out :crying4:

AlphaTroll

Funny - when I was sitting on Santa's lap & asked for a new toy he told me to sit tight - he's sure he could come up with something :confused:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I wanted slave leia, but my mother got all nervous when I made her a latex costume.

and found out the whip wasn't for playing indiana jones

freako104

:D see Im lucky. i got my whip at ren fair when I was 22. i couldnt afford it and mom gave me the $5 i needed for it :D but i still didnt get slave leia :(

AlphaTroll

LOL - I used to take my sisters' Barbies and hide them somwhere (desert island) and then have my GI Joe swim out to rescue them - his reward for finding them was a turn at bonking each one of them silly