drinks, anyone?

Oz

I usually go to bed around 6-8am. If I miss that time I'll wait until somewhere between 3-6pm :swing:

Oz

Nixy said:
Do you not work or go to school?

I wish I was at school....those were good days :D

I got a couple of people working for me at the mo' :) (self employed, just a lil' paperwork to do meself :swing: )

Green Stickers

mmm, drinky drink..
i used to hate beer, but it's become more and more of a favourite fer me. anyone like guiness?
it's cheaper than all the hard liq i like.
thinking of hard stuff.. anything Jack Daniels is nice. Peppermint shnaps (sp?) frozen icey is also nice when im staring into the fridge deciding which ice cream i like.
(ben and jerry's from russia with buzzz!)
and on non-school nights, im up until about 5 or 6 am. school night i have to tranquilise meself to fall asleep by 1.

Oz

Green Stickers said:
mmm, drinky drink..
i used to hate beer, but it's become more and more of a favourite fer me. anyone like guiness?

Does the pope squat for a shit over a pewter toilet?:D :beerdrnk:

Sharky

Mirlyn said:
Lemonade and rasberry vodka, when properly mixed, is truely divine. :D

Hehe - Precious makes a party punch with lemonade and Southern Comfort . . . it is lethal - you can't taste the booze . . .

She calls it "Leg Spreader" . . . :lloyd:

Sharky

AlphaTroll said:
Too sweet! But voddy with cranberry juice (or in the absence of the juice, Cranberry Bacardi) is a treat :D

That's Precious' favorite drink - she calls it a "Cape Cod". :)

I like Macallan's 12 year old single malt scotch, neat.

Or Captain Morgan's and Coke.

AlphaTroll

My fave for Summer is my Strawberry & Champagne cooler.......fresh strawberry juice (or make a coulis by sprinkling some vanilla sugar over fresh strawberries, allow them to stand a while, then blitz), a bit of fresh lime juice, add champagne (or if you want sweet, use a good sparkling wine), blitz with ice untill it 'smooth', served in chilled champagne flutes (or martini glasses) with fresh strawberries & mint.

G.I.Jane

PostCode said:
I have a hard time these days staying up past 10 so I don't need any help going to bed earlier. For me it's wine. I used to hate this shit, some of the white wines and some blushes are pretty good. I can't handle the real dark shit like Merlot though. That stuff is just to nasty tasting.

I must be getting old(er). I need more help staying awake! But when I drink, I like a burgundy or a merlot.. you know that nasty tasting stuff! :lol2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmm I had one of the best mudslides I have EVER had on the weekend...SO GOOD!