Drugs, where do you get them and what are you allowed?

HeXp£Øi±

I live in the US where we all know drug restrictions are tight. Good for the most part imo. On the other hand they are so tight with drugs sometimes i can't even get them when i need them. I had the rest of my wisdom teeth pulled recently and my head was exploding for the next two weeks as the nerves grew back. My dentist gave my twelve vicoden that were gone in two days so i had to visit my doctor to get more then he gives me ten. What a total pain in the ass! I ended up ordering some generic painkillers from a canadian pharmacy. This just got me thinking about what other people are allowed in their respective countries. What country do you live in and how hard is it for you to get drugs? Do you buy them online or get all you need over the counter?

greenfreak

You needed painkillers for a tooth extraction? Wimp. ;)

The only drugs I have a need for are proventil, prevacid and allegra, all of which I can't get without prescription.

HeXp£Øi±

:D
I know it doesn 't seem like much. I'm usually pretty good with pain but i guess my roots run deep. It didn't hurt much the first couple of days but the following week it was like there was lightening shooting down into my shoulder and into my head. I was even starting to get this twitch in my shoulder. It was turning me into a freak!!

:elaugh1:

freako104

alchol is the only drug for me. i used to do weed back in HS but i havent done it in almost two years(it was infrequent but i smoked whatever i was offered and friends did it). no more cigs either. did shrooms once. weed and shrooms were offered by friends(well the shrooms was an acquiatence of mine).

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
:D
I know it doesn 't seem like much. I'm usually pretty good with pain but i guess my roots run deep. It didn't hurt much the first couple of days but the following week it was like there was lightening shooting down into my shoulder and into my head. I was even starting to get this twitch in my shoulder. It was turning me into a freak!!

:elaugh1:

I know what you're sayin :) I didn't need any painkillers the first time because the pain leading up to the extraction was much worse and the oral surgeon was a genius. The second time it was really bad and I needed all the painkillers they gave me.

BlurOfSerenity

wellbutrin, neurontin, abilify, trileptal... those're what i'm on.

my prescriptions are almost always adequate, so i always have what i need, and if i run out before i can get another script, the pharmacy is usually glad to give me a few more pills until i can get one.

breaky

valium, codeine and citalopram are my current prescriptions, and they are almost a bit too easy to get, doctor asks "how are you?" my reply "ok today" doctors reply "do you want some more......(insert drug)..." my answer "oh, why not"

oh sorry, i forgot, i'm in tasmania, australia (drugs=forgetfullness :confused: error after error after error)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I used to get them from this guy named Dave, now I just get them at the pharmacy.

unclehobart

Me be a goody goody and touch none of it. Taking drugs would probably straight me up more than distract ... and I'm just not into facing stupid reality right now.

ris

drop of salbutamol for the asthma, seasonal hayfever beaten aside with some piriteze.