"Dumbledore is gay," says Rowling.

jimpeel

I suspect it takes work. Lots and lots of work. Lotta free time too.

Simple education in the realm of real life doesn't hurt either.

Like I said; lotsa one-liners here but no substance. :shrug:

Gato is the only one here who has attempted to have an lucid dialogue. He got hung up in the criminal and social justice aspect of racism. I was trying to illustrate the political pandering of these specialized laws and legislation that are directed at certain special interest groups.

I guess this discussion is over. No one has anything to say of any substance other than wry one-liners which add nothing to the debate; space takers, as it were.

This board IS aptly named, though. It is like a central clearing house for those who can't stay on topic.

Maybe you guys would be better placed at websites like these:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/bhumor.html

Here, let me start you off:

Two guys walk into a bar.

Why didn't they duck?

jimpeel

UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THIS THREAD IN

countdown.gif

catocom

UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THIS THREAD IN

poor jim.....
Look on the bright side man...Make this into a learning experience, so you'll
know when you are getting "played" in the future.

The more you come to know people here, the more you'll know. ;)

Inkara1

A skeleton walks into a bar, and says "Gimme a beer. And a mop.".

Man walks into the bar and sees a pretty young lass playing the piano. So he walks up to her and says, "What would you say to a little fuck?" She says, "Well, hi there, little fuck!"

Cerise

A guy walks in to a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking the monkey jumps all around the place.

The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. Then he jumps on to the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, and somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey did?"

The guy says, "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for everything." The man finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar again, and his pet monkey is with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"No, what?" replied the guy.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his ass, pulled it out and ate it!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. He still eats everything in sight but, ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures everything first."

freako104

A guy walks in to a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking the monkey jumps all around the place.

The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. Then he jumps on to the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, and somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey did?"

The guy says, "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for everything." The man finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar again, and his pet monkey is with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"No, what?" replied the guy.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his ass, pulled it out and ate it!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. He still eats everything in sight but, ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures everything first."

:rofl: