"Dumbledore is gay," says Rowling.

unclehobart

How many gay role models do we need on tv?

Theres already:
Erkel
Alf
He-Man
Skeletor
Captain America
The entire cast of So You Think You Can Dance
John Cryer
the list is endless

Besides... Harry Potter already was rife with gay role models:
Dobby
Nevile
Professor Quirrell
Olivander
Professor Flitwick
Gilderoy Lockhart (two gold star gay lock of the week)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
How many gay role models do we need on tv?

Theres already:
Erkel
Alf
He-Man
Skeletor
Captain America
The entire cast of So You Think You Can Dance
John Cryer
the list is endless

Rosie O'Asshole
Ellen Degenerate
That fairy on Will & Grace
Half the cast on any designing show on HGTV
Your choice of male figure skater or female tennis player/golfer/basketball player

2minkey

bootlicker
rudy galindo. he's the gayest of all gay.

rody.jpg

... but he's not interested in your kids, or in 'converting' any grumpy, middle-aged guys in camo baseball caps.

Error

Banned
Sigh.

Gay doesn't mean girly sissy men that like to dance or ice skate.

Gay actually doesn't mean anything as to what the man looks like or does, likes, etc.

You people and your moronic stereotypes.

So irritating.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gay means happy.

Homosexual means attraction to the same sex.

Oh, stereotypes get that way by actions of those being stereotyped. It's not an absolute but it is a standard.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gay means happy.

Homosexual means attraction to the same sex.

Oh, stereotypes get that way by actions of those being stereotyped. It's not an absolute but it is a standard.

Occasionally correct. Frequently they come from that good old "say it often enough and it will be true" camp. Most of the openly gay men I know aren't effeminate and most of the openly gay women I know aren't butch.

Most of the black people I know are as smart as most of the white people too. See how it works?

Error

Banned
Who knows more about the gay community? You older folk, or the faghag? Please.

Not all homosexual men prance around, dance, ice skate, whatever. Some of them you'd never EVER know were gay.

Sheesh you'd think you guys would be over the stereotype shiz. Grow up, would ya? Thx.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Sigh.

Gay doesn't mean girly sissy men that like to dance or ice skate.

Gay actually doesn't mean anything as to what the man looks like or does, likes, etc.

You people and your moronic stereotypes.

So irritating.

Gay means one man sucking off another man. If that ain't what someone does, then please enlighten my stupid ass.

jimpeel

:rofl4: Yeah, that's it. :rofl4:

yes, through jesus and wal-mart, with the help of lots of firearms, you, too, can prevent forest fires. channel it, baby, channel it!

If it has absolutely NOTHING about indoctrination and recruitment then simply explain to all of us just why homosexuals are demanding to be allowed to be Boy Scout leaders? Hmmmm?

I'll say it for you: FRESH MEAT!!!

jimpeel

Not all homosexual men prance around, dance, ice skate, whatever. Some of them you'd never EVER know were gay.

Sheesh you'd think you guys would be over the stereotype shiz. Grow up, would ya? Thx.

As someone who lived in Hollywood, hung out with homosexuals, went to homosexual cabarets, had homosexual friends and aquaintances; I'd say I know quite a bit.

I have turned down at least a hundred offers by homosexual men. I used to hitchhike in the area and there was never any lack of rides to be had. One only had to put up with the sexual offers.

I had one guy literally abduct me one night and drove me to Southeast L.A. He wanted me to allow him to fellate me and he would pay me $20. I was fifteen at the time and I told him that he was really scaring me and that walking home through Watts and Willowbrook did not hold great promise for my continued well being.

He grudgingly drove me home.

I had another guy do a "put out or get out" on me. I said that I would get out so he dropped me off in the center divider of the Golden State Freeway. I had to run across six lanes of 65 mph traffic to get out of there.

No, I don't hate homosexuals. Those two didn't make me into some sort of bigot. That would be as bad as the guy who says "Two n-----s beat me up so all n-----s are bad."

My wife and I used to go to the cabarets in Orange County when we lived there. We would go for the shows put on by the drag queens. A friend of ours used to perform there. The cabarets also have the best dance floors, the best lighting, and the best sound systems. Nothing is spared. You just have to get used to the floor being populated with all men and one woman -- my wife. I also never turned down an invitation to dance. That would be just plain rude.

So, yeah, us old folk do know a thing or two about the homosexual lifestyle. You don't have to be a homosexual to know about homosexuality.

Also note that I don't use the word "gay" as that is a slang bastardization of the language. None of the homosexuals I ever hung out with ever took offense to being called homosexual instead of "gay". You should hear what they call each other. Anything you could come up with pales by comparison.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Such anger in her...

You think we 'older folk' don't know about the gay community? Please. I've seen gays of all stripes. From flaming "everybody needs to be like me" gay to "leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone" gay to "it's none of your damned business" gay. When you've been around as long as I have, and seen the things that I have seen, then you can tell me to grow up. Until then, right back atcha, shnookums...Grow up. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
If it has absolutely NOTHING about indoctrination and recruitment then simply explain to all of us just why homosexuals are demanding to be allowed to be Boy Scout leaders? Hmmmm?

I'll say it for you: FRESH MEAT!!!

:rofl4: Yeah, that's it. :rofl4:

:rofl4:

I'll bet you wear a butt plug around just so's the heathen queers don't sneek up behind you and fuck your ass while you're not looking, huh? :rolleyes:

BTW, I guess it never occurs to you that a fair few gay people have kids. Don't reckon that's whay they want to participate in Boy Scouts (an organization that I have exactly zero use for anymore) do you?