Ello again

Kawaii

Hi, i guess i'm new to you... I'm the guy who semi-regularly posts funny images and such. I do some photoshopping too... Move along, nothing to see here...

Raven

Annoying SOB
I'd prolly manage 3 drinks in the first bar and pass out by the door. I'd then wake up chained to a lamp post outside the TA barracks with no clothes, no hair and a shaved eyebrow.

And yes I know OF you Kawaii only ever seen you post once or twice tho

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
And he vocally supports Gay marriage and has publicly admitted that .....wait for it.......HE WAS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING

It was easier than explaing why all of you are wrong for the umpteenth million time

Raven

Annoying SOB
ROSEY!!!

howzit going long time no see I wondered if you were still hear. Damn good to see you are ^^

Raven

Annoying SOB
agh double posting...the only site I know where this is encouraged lol

Just opened my user cp to turn off invisible (after the whole Justin thing) and BLAM Karma overload
They love me.....they really love me :)

Rose

*lol* Of course you're loved!

Yeppers, I'm still here, though not around as much lately it seems. No reason in particular ... hmmm.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Well thats good to know, that you are still here I mean. Drop me a PM sometime I have many things to say and update

freako104

steweygrrrr said:
agh double posting...the only site I know where this is encouraged lol

Just opened my user cp to turn off invisible (after the whole Justin thing) and BLAM Karma overload
They love me.....they really love me from behind :)

:eek: a little :tmi: there :tim:

;) you know me Stewy missed ya mate. :p you got some new karma for coming back ;)

BeardofPants

Hi Stewey! :wave: I don't really know you, so why don't I introduce myself. I'm BoP, how d'ye do? :) ... Wow, is that a three-headed monkey ? :eek: *pinches his pants whilst he's not looking* :la: