'Ello, 'ello, 'ello...

Scanty

Hey there everyone. Long time no see. :D What’s up around here, there’s like a gazillion more people than ever before...

Arris

* Arris adjusts his rifle sight

Won't miss next time!.... ;)

Not posting Scanty... does that mean you have a life in the real world???? :confbang:

greenfreak

SCANTY!!!!!

Did that bastard of a brother of yours ever tell you that I asked about you from time to time? Probably not. :smash:

Well I missed ya, hope you're coming around to hang for a while. Where ya been, how's it goin and all that? :)

Scanty

Hey, Greenie! Thanks :)
No he didn't I'm afraid. Everything's fine with me, been sorting out this trip for the past few months and working. I was gonna peak my head in the OTC door a while ago, but I left it a bit late and now I'm off on Sunday so i won't have much of a chance to post. Having said that, there's still internet cafes right :D

Thanks Luis, thanks Les!

HeXp£Øi±

Welcome back Scanty. I've only been out of action for a couple of weeks and it seems like there are a lot of new faces. This place is really growing.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well dang. Everybody's travelling out of their country nowadays. I'm making a trip to Canada in 5 days myself. :eek: