Email addresses

greenfreak

My Dad was laughing at me yesterday for having so many email addresses. How many email addresses do you have?

I have an ancient Yahoo account that I use strictly for signing up for online memberships aka spam email.

I have three gmail accounts. One for resumes, one for wedding stuff, one for personal.

I have one email account for my website.

I have three work email accounts, not including all my test email accounts (of which there are about 10).

These are only the ones I actively use. I know I've signed up for websites that give you email here and there but I can't remember them.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
One for work, and three yahoo addies. One I use, 1 I use for signing up for junk online, and the other is just kinda there...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
3 gmail, 1 hotmail, 1 yahoo, 1 work, 1 home.

There are others, but I don't remember exactly where.

Stkshft

I currently have:

3 Gmail, 2 Yahoo, 1 Hotmail (spam account),1 Work, 1 ISP, 2 Hosted @ my house (can always add more if needed), 2 Non Profit Group that i'm trying to get going and with the site I host at my house.

Damn, now thinking about it I have a lot of dam e-mail addresses......

unclehobart

I have only the one. I just don't feel right unless I have to weed out 30+ fluff emails to get to the one real one I'm looking for. It keeps me on my toes.

Its awfully nice to keep hearing from the Nigerian office of that local bank that I don't have an account at telling me that it has been compromised and they need my help rebuilding the database with moms maiden name, my SSN, date of birth... what nice people.

TexasRaceLady

unclehobart said:
Its awfully nice to keep hearing from the Nigerian office of that local bank that I don't have an account at telling me that it has been compromised and they need my help rebuilding the database with moms maiden name, my SSN, date of birth... what nice people.

I keep getting that same letter, Unc ! ! ROTFL

I have and use --- 1 hotmail, 1 lycos, 1 yahoo
I have my ISP addy, but that is reserved for family and very close friends.

Inkara1

One sbcglobal.net (with my ISP) and one yahoo, which share the same inbox; one hotmail; one csufresno.edu; one gmail; and several I haven't checked in ages (I don't think the goplay.com one works anymore, but the fresnomail.com one might).

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Netscape, yahoo, gmail, 2 hotmails, one personal, one at uni and used to have one at the ISP.

chcr

Too cute for words
Hmm...
1. Personal
2. Work
3. Hotmail (spam magnet)
4. Yahoo (the boy's the only one who has this, we chat on yahoo messenger)
5. G-mail
6. Work 2 (webmaster)
7. Work 3 (website feedback form)
8. Work 4 (generic store spam magnet)
9. Work 5 (sysadmin)

I think that's it. I delete test ones after I'm done using them and I don't have any running currently but there could be as many as five more. Like GF I probably have some free ones I signed up on over the years and have forgotten

Starya

1 gmail
1 hotmail (main adress), used to have 3, but forgot to log on to the others for a loong time..
2 from my ISP, one for junk, the other for school, both will vanish soon as I say buhbye to that company
1 yahoo that I hardly ever check
One school-mail that I never check