email notifications ?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Hmmmm, weird....it "should" work, maybe only fury can help you with that....

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think you have to be set as "offline" before the board will send any notifications. On top of that, you need a valid email address obviously, but I'm sure you knew that since you wouldn't be able to activate unless you could read your email :retard:

alex

set as 'offline' ? splain this 'offline' thing to me :confuse3:

SHIT, nevermind, I just looked at the options area just below this box I'm typing in and I didn't have that box checked. I thought that was setup in your user options. JEEEEZZZZZZ, I'm gettin old :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If it is set in your options page, it should automatically check that box for you

alex

everything is checked yes except ghost mode on the options page and has been since day one. I did receive a notification from your previous reply but that is the only one I have received :confuse3:

and the notification box under what I'm typing now is not checked :confuse3:

Q

Originally posted by alex
Hello? tap tap tap

Anyone home? tap tap tap
Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please hang up, check the number and dial again. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please dial zero for the operator.

Q

*stupid phone noises*The number you have dialed is out of order or no longer in service. Thank you for using AT&amp;T!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by alex
everything is checked yes except ghost mode on the options page and has been since day one. I did receive a notification from your previous reply but that is the only one I have received :confuse3:

and the notification box under what I'm typing now is not checked :confuse3:
:confuse3:

I hate this board. I wish it would be easy to convert it over to a better board, but I guess I'll have to look into it and try to fix it when I get back. :shrug: