Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Bubba

informal poll of when you think all of humanity will be destroyed

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
can you add never? Outside of evolving ourselves out of existence, it won't happen.

Dave

we'll wipe ourselves out eventually. the human species is arrogant and slow to learn from its mistakes. its only a matter of time....

freako104

i voted for the who cares? since i feel humanity was capable of better things and kept resorting to violence. that and i dont think the world is going to end. and even if it does it might be for the better.

ris

i believe humanity has the potential to destroy the world in well under 50 years. if it makes it past the next 150 i think i'll be surprised. and hopefully i'll be dead too, so if i do see it survive that long i shall be very surprised indeed :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I voted who cares, because although it will eventually happen, I don't think anybody will care by that time because they will have seen the light, no more poverty, sickness, hate, war, racism, etc. and will welcome their trip to A Better Place™

In fact, the world is going to end at precisely 12:39:15.08 on February 29th 2288 (by that time, the world is on the same clock, but in relative terms, that'd be -06:00 GMT)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sorry to say this, but the world ends exactly at the time of my death. I hate to do it, but if I have to go, then everybody has to go. :p :grumpy:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
At least in 5 billion years when the Sun becomes a red dwarf and then explodes...i sure hope we got the hell out here by then :headbang:

Shadowfax said:
At least in 5 billion years when the Sun becomes a red dwarf and then explodes...i sure hope we got the hell out here by then :headbang:

innit a red giant? then it encompasses a few planets, and evaporates the oceans on earth and toasts anything living, then the hydrogen will be used up, and only helium left, it'll shrink and burn real bright fast, like 1 million yrs or something and end up a white dwarf ;)

75renegade

Jus' doesn't matter.........God alone knows. Even the Son of Man doesn't know.

The beauty of eternal life is that, it does not begin when you die.........rather when you accept the One who paid the penalty we could not pay ourselves, so that we can have it :) .

Jeslek

Banned
75renegade said:
Jus' doesn't matter.........God alone knows. Even the Son of Man doesn't know.

The beauty of eternal life is that, it does not begin when you die.........rather when you accept the One who paid the penalty we could not pay ourselves, so that we can have it :) .
I soo agree with you there. :) That makes hm, three of us I think. ;)