er... romance, anyone?

tank girl

The other day, my bf told me that he.... "loved me so much that" - even his "boogers" come out of his nostrils "forming little love-hearts"...heheheh
:lol:

In a funny way, it was the most romantic thing he's ever said to me!!!

:love:

whats the best...'romantic' comment/gesture/compliment that you've ever recieved from your significant other?

Inkara1

I hope he's not collecting all the heart-shaped boogers on a tissue to give to you someday as a token of his love.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank girl said:
whats the best...'romantic' comment/gesture/compliment that you've ever recieved from your significant other?

Saying I Do in return.

Starya

tank girl said:
That's kinda sad.

tg said:
I don't have one.

That's even sadder.

Uki Chick

I'm not too sure since he says so many things, but one would be "you mean more to me then life itself". Maybe one day "I Do" will be the most romantic.

chcr

Too cute for words
tank girl said:
The other day, my bf told me that he.... "loved me so much that" - even his "boogers" come out of his nostrils "forming little love-hearts"...heheheh
:lol:

:love:

It's clear to me that I don't understand women at all. There is nothing at all about boogers that any sane person could find remotely romantic, is there?

tonksy said:
"I love you more than pizza and beer."

I'm still reeling from that one.
OTOH, that one I understand completely.
*sniff, sniff, it's so sweet*

Professur

tonksy said:
"I love you more than pizza and beer."

I'm still reeling from that one.

Not Pizza or beer ... but pizza and beer. Wow.

Is it just me, or does Tonks understand men far better than she's supposed to be allowed?

Winky

tank girl said:
The other day, my bf told me that he.... "loved me so much that"
- even his "boogers" come out of his nostrils "forming little love-hearts"

Tanky don't walk away from that guy

[size=+4]RUN!!![/size]

greenfreak

Congrats on finding love tank girl. Hopefully he can do better than that in the future but in the meantime, don't take anyone else's negativity to heart. I know you won't. :)

Rusty has been considerate, thoughtful, loving and romantic every day for seven years. Add all that up over time and it accounts for a lot. More than any one gesture that I could think of.

But he did pretty good with this too. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
We need a gagging smilie here...love is for saps.

Wow, I was bitter last night...I guess that's what happens when you feel the world is coming down around you...nothing like reading a 19 page article about how our advancing technology is eventually going to be the end of us (for school so I had no choice) while talking about the complete idiots who are leading up our two official parties in the federal election...ugh I feel stomach sick again

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So who's your money on for the election? I haven't been following it.

My money's on Harper...I WANT NDP to win...Liberals have better "promises" than Conservative but Martin is a bafoon...I can't decide who I prefer out of the two cause it's obvious NDP ain't winning...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
Well, yea, they're using someone elses money.

Well...Conservatives are saying they're gonna cut taxes...but with that is cutting services...I dunno...I'm not gonna be home so I can't vote anyway.