Ever look yourself up online?

MrBishop

I check out MrBishop on google every once in a while...see what I've been up to while drinking :)

Thanks to this thread More buns, nice and hot ... I get a lot of hits from spiders :)

I's famous....for all the wrong reasons :I

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Go to google, search for anal sex otcentral, and take a look at some sites linking to us :eek13:

A.B.Normal

Luis G said:
Go to google, search for anal sex otcentral, and take a look at some sites linking to us :eek13:
And how the heck did you stumble upon that ......nevermind I don't want to know.

Oh ,Luis wouldn't that be "looking up yourself ","not looking yourself up" :moon:

BeardofPants

Both my username and real name are quite prolific because a while ago I was central to getting some book reprinted/photocopied, so it's plastered everywhere. No wonder I get a lot of spam. :eek13:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
And how the heck did you stumble upon that ......nevermind I don't want to know.

Teeheee, I was looking for threads with borderline content, and since sex is too short for the search function I used google instead, I was surprised by the ammoung of sex sites that links to otcentral.

Oh ,Luis wouldn't that be "looking up yourself ","not looking yourself up" :moon:
:p

On topic: "Luis G" produces too many matches and very few actually refer to me. Searching for my real name have a few results, I must be more cautious :D :D

MrBishop

OTC Morning-After Pill Rejected by FDA
The Food and Drug Administration has been considering a proposal to allow over-the-counter sale of emergency contraceptives - generally known as "Plan B" - but in the end denied it despite the fact that the expert advisory panel which voted unanimously that the drug could be sold over the counter safely.

We have a pill?

A.B.Normal

pc_builder

First off, I thought you had to like... submit your website to search engines for indexing or something. For searching purposes... yeah.

Anyway, my user name reportedly returned 315 results. Including my own website. Particularly "BeardofPand vs. pc_builder".

Wait, nevermind. I just looked at the website url on the results page again. It's pointing to my old Geocities pages.

My real name returned over 11,000 results. :eek:

typing njm studios returned 831 results.

njmstudios without a space gives 1 result, which actually points to my real website. :D

Spliffy

Lol

Last night i was bored and did a google image search on my real name. Was quite amusing. Got a bit worried when one of the images was a load of raw hanging beef. And i wasnt too happy that there was a Moped. I clicked the image and it took me to a site that was crap. So i read i am a proud member of a Moped owners club. BAH :mad:

ClaireBear

Banned
I "googled" my real name!

There was about 46,000 hits!

According to Google I am a....

"muscle building fitness model" 26 years old 5ft3 130pounds 37-26-36! (I wish!)

A multi media writer and communications consultant with 20 years experience in the field!

The Assistant Dean of Leeds Uni Law school!

The new president of The Assoc of Unis and Colleges of Canada! (I'm also involved in numberous other higher education institutions!)

And this is the best bit.... A decendent of William the Conquerer!!!!!

ClaireBear

Banned
unclehobart said:
I am all 18,000 hits under my name ...scary. They've got my whole life in little shreddy bits.

Now that is scary!

But you must work in IT or something I guess... or have your own web site maybe?

I didn't even bother googling "ClaireBear" there are millions of us out there! Infact on some forums I have to chose a different tag... as all the variations are already taken!

SexyBoo

510 hits for my username - 23,900 for my real name... None of the hits for my real name that I looked at seem to apply to me - although I did find a link that contained my real name and part of my username (boo)! :eyepop: