Exams

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have now written one of my five exams this semester. It went really well.

My fifth and final exam of the semester is at 2pm on April 28th. At that point I will be officially half way through my Engineering degree!!!

:brush:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
And this of course also explains my absence as of late...first it was final projects and such and then BOOM right into exams.

I have gotten some marks back though...I got 85% on my last math test of the term, 80% on a final project for Environmental Science that was a GROUP project but I did all the writing...this other guy edited it...97% on one of my labs, 80 something on another...both fluid mechanics labs...like 90% or something on my second statics test and low 80s on the first...I dunno...I can't remember the rest fo my marks. I am waiting for a major statics lab back (10% of my final mark) and a few smaller assignments in a couple of classes.

:)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Go girl, go girl!!! :headbang:

Great news, I remember both halves of uni, the 2nd one was harder but it was also the most interesting one :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
I remember what project work followed by exams feels like....

Congrats on those results Nix. Does it work the same over there as it does here? I.e you get awarded a set amount of 'credits' for successfully completing each aspect of the course and you'd need a larger total amount of credits to progress?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Got 3 out of 5 marks back :D

Numerical Analysis: A+
Fluid Mechanics: A
Environmental Science: A

Statics and Calculus still to come