F*CKING ARSEHOLE BOUNCERS

Jon

FUCKING ARSEHOLE BOUNCERS

Right. I'm pissed off. :mad:

I've just been out to a club with a load of my mates. One of them decided to get really blotto, and proceeded to grab my other mate's top, which caught the eye of a bouncer, who then proceeded to throw the drunken mate downstairs, nearly fracturing his skull.

And, to top it off, the passing police riot van did absoultely FUCK ALL.

Damn I'm fucking annoyed. Anyone else had experiences of this?

Jon

ris

'kin' a that's rough man! some of the boucners in cf are a bit heavy handed too, but i've only heard verbal abuse and buggering about from them, no clubber chucking.

:rolleyes: neanderthal bastits :rolleyes:

nalani

dang ... that blows ... the closest to that kind of excitement for me would be when ku'u's former boyfriend's car tires miraculously went flat :eek: .. and I wasn't even there :(

it sucks to realize you live a pretty unexciting life :D

Jon

Originally posted by nalani
dang ... that blows ... the closest to that kind of excitement for me would be when ku'u's former boyfriend's car tires miraculously went flat :eek: .. and I wasn't even there :(

it sucks to realize you live a pretty unexciting life :D

I'll show ya an exciting life ;)

kuulani

Most of the bouncers in my town are big teddy bears - they look big & scary, but they're the sweetest.

G

If a fucking bouncer ever touched me, I'd pull out my fucking handgun and pop a few caps into his fat assed nigger head. :mad:

MuFu

Originally posted by RecklessLeper
Damn I'm fucking annoyed. Anyone else had experiences of this?

Jon

Haha. Yeah, totally. :D

My mate does a really good "drunken twat" impression and he was soberly doing it a bit to close to a bouncer, waving his arms about and looking like a tit. Of course the bouncer thought he was taking the piss and threw him against a wall (causing massive bruises on his back) and then bundled him outside. He'd only been in the club about 2 minutes and had got halfway through his first bottle of beer. He had to walk home (miles) whilst we partied for another 5 hours.

:mad: :mad2: :mad: :mad2: (Not for us though, heehe...)

Bouncers are retarded. Well, most of them anyway. Some are cool (the ones you know).

:headbang:

MuFu.

Jon

sorry, sweetie, damn server on this side of the pond is acting completely homosexual... :(

as for the bringing it on bit, what did you have in mind? ;) :blush:

nalani

Originally posted by RecklessLeper
as for the bringing it on bit, what did you have in mind? ;) :blush:

umm.. yer the one that said you'd show me an exciting life .. remember? so what did you have in mind?

nalani

damn .. you waste no time :D

how old are you? *wondering if I'm going to hell or jail for this*

Jon

Originally posted by nalani
damn .. you waste no time :D

how old are you? *wondering if I'm going to hell or jail for this*

LOL, don't worry, I'm 18 (nearly 19) :) Time is always of the essence where the beauty of a woman is concerned (I'm taking this as being a pre-requisite of all Hawaiian ladies :))

Why would you be going to hell? You been naughty? :devil: :D

Sorry about the length of time taken to reply; damn server's being gay again

soniclos

My funniest time with a couple of bouncers was at a place called Bar Chicago. Me and 50 people went there for a party (smallish Club in Chicago night club area) so we made up about 1/4 of the people there. Around 11pm they start inviting girls to dance on the bar for free shots. Enuff back ground.

So my girls are on the bar and i'm having some fun with them. Putting Bar Chicago stickers on there arse's and shit. This fucking little bouncer comes and says dont touch the girls. I explain and he says "I dont give a flying fuck what you say". So i proceded to try and tip him away ($50). He thows the money on the floor and proceedes to try and throw me out. Well that didn't fly at all with my friends and an all out fight. So i'm banned from that bar from now on. But we gonna go there tomorrow :D :headbang:

I wonder if my buddy is still working there :D

AtAri

The bouncers at my little home town on the coast are a crack.

Every time me and my associates (read: my freinds) go to this one club we end up getting kicked out for fighting (mostly each other) or breaking stuff, and every time they do it they tell us never to come back. A month or two later, same 'ol shit happens, with the same 'ol bouncers.

:drink: