Family Guy

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Panoramic World, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Panoramic World New Member

Anyone else watch Family Guy? Discuss your favorite episode, character, funny line, opinions, etc.

My favorite character...Brian. Hands down the best on show. An educated talking dog with a sarcastic attitude, apprication for the fine arts, along with a drinking problem. How much funnier could you get?

The best eposide in my opinion has to be when better turns his yard into the little country of Petoria. I loved the part when all the worldest feared leaders come together and play marco polo in Joe's pool. lol
    1 people like this.
  2. FluerVanderloo New Member

I haven't watched many, but I like the one where Lois goes back into modeling. Especially the Cookie Monster part. Good times.
  3. chcr We're dancing for once! Too cute for words

Interestingly, whenever I repeat one of Stewey's lines, I get in trouble. ("Get me some food, woman!")
  4. Uki Chick New Member

Stewey's my favorite character. he cracks me up big time. I don't really have a favorite episode though.
  5. JJR512 New Member

One of my favorite shows. I'm glad it came back. :)
  6. BlurOfSerenity ^_^ New Member

i loooove family guy.

i think my favorite moment ever was when firetrucks and ambulances were depicted as wild creatures on the serengetti. like, a firetruck stalked a gazelle and killed it with its ladder. and it was referenced at the end again, it was just too too funny.
  7. catocom Person of Interest Well-Known Member

I've been getting into it for the last couple of weeks.
    I'm thinking about getting that Stewie movie. :D
  8. Starya comatose New Member

I haven't seen any of it. I feel so left out.
  9. K62 Just Crazy. New Member

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!! WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!!!!

pic pulled by Gonz (they changed it)
  10. K62 Just Crazy. New Member

Sweet! I want one ^^^^
  11. Inkara1 To err is human. To arr is pirate. Well-Known Member

I've always liked the one where Brian discovers his mom died and was stuffed and turned into a table... Stewie came up and said "well, someone must have said a funny because your mom's in stitches. A HA HA! A HA HA! A HA! A... I'll leave you to grieve."
  12. HomeLAN Apparently, they'll let anyone be a New Member

Neither have I. And I truly don't.
  13. catocom Person of Interest Well-Known Member

I didn't like it that much about a year ago, but the seem to have some fun shit going right now.
  14. FluerVanderloo New Member

I was a little disappointed in the movie. It didn't have as many funny lines as the shows usually do.
  15. nalani geek-in-denial Well-Known Member

i love Family Guy

All-American Dad is strange though ...
  16. unclehobart Cynic PhD New Member

The ipecac challenge ... absolutely frightening ...absolutely funny ...don't watch it if you're about to sit down for din-din. Tis my hands down favorite.

1:30 clip ... fairly large ... sorry to dialuppers.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/211129792726595.html
  17. Dave Well-Known Member

i saw a video clip of some guy being paid $500 to drink ipecac and vomit on the sidewalk.... cant remember what site had it posted....probably just as well
  18. Panoramic World New Member

LOL YES! I love the ending when Peter goes outside with a gun, and the the fire truck knocks him out with its ladder. Thats the episode when Peter finds out he's legally "retarded" from season 4. Great episode.
  19. Panoramic World New Member

The Family Guy movie was alright. It had some funny moments. The best joke in the movie had to be with Gandi as a stand up comedian. The joke he said was just hysterical.
  20. catocom Person of Interest Well-Known Member

eww, somebody need to edit that pic up there.

anyway..
    I just got in "Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story"

Gonna watch it here shortly.