Family Guy

Panoramic World

Anyone else watch Family Guy? Discuss your favorite episode, character, funny line, opinions, etc.

My favorite character...Brian. Hands down the best on show. An educated talking dog with a sarcastic attitude, apprication for the fine arts, along with a drinking problem. How much funnier could you get?

The best eposide in my opinion has to be when better turns his yard into the little country of Petoria. I loved the part when all the worldest feared leaders come together and play marco polo in Joe's pool. lol

chcr

Too cute for words
Interestingly, whenever I repeat one of Stewey's lines, I get in trouble. ("Get me some food, woman!")

Uki Chick

Stewey's my favorite character. he cracks me up big time. I don't really have a favorite episode though.

BlurOfSerenity

i loooove family guy.

i think my favorite moment ever was when firetrucks and ambulances were depicted as wild creatures on the serengetti. like, a firetruck stalked a gazelle and killed it with its ladder. and it was referenced at the end again, it was just too too funny.

catocom

I've been getting into it for the last couple of weeks.
I'm thinking about getting that Stewie movie. :D

K62

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!! WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!!!!

pic pulled by Gonz (they changed it)

Inkara1

I've always liked the one where Brian discovers his mom died and was stuffed and turned into a table... Stewie came up and said "well, someone must have said a funny because your mom's in stitches. A HA HA! A HA HA! A HA! A... I'll leave you to grieve."

catocom

I didn't like it that much about a year ago, but the seem to have some fun shit going right now.

Dave

i saw a video clip of some guy being paid $500 to drink ipecac and vomit on the sidewalk.... cant remember what site had it posted....probably just as well

Panoramic World

ash r said:
i loooove family guy.

i think my favorite moment ever was when firetrucks and ambulances were depicted as wild creatures on the serengetti. like, a firetruck stalked a gazelle and killed it with its ladder. and it was referenced at the end again, it was just too too funny.

LOL YES! I love the ending when Peter goes outside with a gun, and the the fire truck knocks him out with its ladder. Thats the episode when Peter finds out he's legally "retarded" from season 4. Great episode.

Panoramic World

The Family Guy movie was alright. It had some funny moments. The best joke in the movie had to be with Gandi as a stand up comedian. The joke he said was just hysterical.

catocom

eww, somebody need to edit that pic up there.

anyway..
I just got in "Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story"

Gonna watch it here shortly.