famous

unclehobart

I would be the emperor of the universe with my throne affixed to the peak of a 3000m pile of my enemies skulls... but I would really be known for inventing a tasty lowfat ice cream.

StuTheWise

Being the guy who appears on Forbes' "richest people in the world" list at the very top... only later to be revealed as a huge scandal because, well, my net worth is really very low.

Then I would get rich from hitting the talk show circuit as the poorest man ever to be the richest man.

EDIT:

I just realized my idea was too similar to SouthernN'Proud's. How about the fifth guy to walk on Mars? I get the experience of flying through space, walking on another planet, but none of the media attention that the first few guys to walk on Mars would be inundated with.

Inkara1

Rumor has it that Chuck Norris once lost a fight to a pirate. But that's just a rumor, started by Chuck Norris himself, to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When the boogieman goes to bed every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Inkara1

I figured it wasn't fair to use that one since it used to be my signature (for a much longer time than the pirate one, because miss "if anyone's signatures are getting to be two screens long I'll warn Inky that his is five lines too" gave me the PM. :p )