Fast Break

nalani

Who's tried that new Reese's candybar, Fast Break?

My kids think it's nasty but I love it! But then again, try to find me a milk-chocolate bar that I don't like :headbang:

dark chocolate, on the other hand, is evil and must be destroyed *gag*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The Fast Break r0x0rz :headbang:

I agree with you on the dark chocolate thing... but if there is no regular chocolate, I take what I can get. :D

nalani

Originally posted by Shadowfax
I don't think it is available in Europe :)

WHAT?!?!?! :eek:

OMG .. that's blasphemous! (Don't know how but I thought it'd sound way more dramatic than "bummer")

Do you guys have snickers? M&Ms? Good News? Big Hunk? (yes, I know it's dark chocolate, but it's only a thin layer and the nougat is well worth it - plus, you get to whack it on the ground and break it up into a million pieces! :D)

snickers, m&m's, bounty , Mars bars, good news etc. are all avaliable here :D
you tried the crunchy snicker bar as yet?

nalani

crunchy snickers bar? Never heard of it ... sounds tasty though :)

shadow - maybe I should send you some candy ... waddaya give me if I send you some? ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Snickers cruncher is ok... A half-assed attempt at putting a twist into the aging legacy of Snickers

ris

i like the crunchy snickers, had a good go at them. now i'm back on a kinder bueno trip

Q

Me too dark chocolate rules!

...and pssst all you dark chocolate haters.... :ek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
KINDER Bueno! I remember those form when i was in Germany! They have funny commercials and taste YUMMY!

ris

most kinder chocolate is fabulous, only in the uk we only got kinder eggs and bueno (. luckily i have a friend whose german and whenever she goes home i get a little [ok, a big] kinder bag D

it lasts about 4 mins

Professur

No, Nix. You can get Kinder bars too. They're minibars, and you can usually only get them around easter ... but you can get them.

nalani

I've never heard of those kinder bars .. what's in 'em?

psstt... Q - that's why I rarely eat chocolate chip cookies unless they're milk chocolate or white chocolate chips ;)

greenfreak

I bought two bags of Hershey's Kisses for my candy dish at work-one bag is Creamy chocolate and the other is Dark chocolate. They are really good.

Anyone try Flipz? They're chocolate covered pretzels. The white chocolate is really really good. As a rule, I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but it works with the pretzels.

Oh and Rusty bought me chocolate covered grahams from Starbucks today because he's kissing up to me while I'm PMS'ing. :D He knows me so well.