Father Geoghan

HeXp£Øi±

Spot said:
they got him. suprised they let him near other inmates.
He was actually in one of those prisons for protective custody inmates. That's a prison for inmates in danger of violence from other inmates.
I guess non of the other rapists took to him.

Dave

the inmate that killed him was serving a life sentence for murder and armed robbery.

freako104

funcritter said:
Does anyone really feel sorry for him? After this past year I have been afraid to admit I was a Catholic.

i only heard about it last week and no i feel no sympathy for him as i feel that way about anyone who rapes or molests

rrfield

funcritter said:
Does anyone really feel sorry for him? After this past year I have been afraid to admit I was a Catholic.

I was raised Catholic and yes, I do feel sorry for him, just as I feel sorry for anyone who dies and will without a doubt be spending eternity in hell.

rrfield

Dave

the latest is that he had planned to kill him for over a month now, had told other inmates about it and one of the other inmates alerted the guards to his plans.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:rofl: I'm sorry, I know, that's wrong. The guards shouldn't have let it happen. Yeah. :rofl:

Dave

the govenor is appointing a 3 member task force to review the jails policies and proceedures and to investigate why this happened.
submit your conspiracy theory here....

Mare

PuterTutor said:
:rofl: I'm sorry, I know, that's wrong. The guards shouldn't have let it happen. Yeah. :rofl:
Sorry Putor-I have to disagree there- Im Catholic-but not a practising Catholic anymore , and the stuff that has been going on all these years that were keep secret and now all coming out-even the guys and women in jail have opinions, and yes its WRONG to kill (but when you think about it-thats what they are there for anyway-better they do it then someone who's child it was done too) CUS, if he did it to my child-I'd be sitting in jail right now..... Just think its sick, that priests are supposed to be men we look to for faith and help and they are doing sick shit like this. Just plain disgusting. BUT, then again thats just my opinion. :winkkiss: