Favorite Clieches.........

75renegade

I define a "favorite", as one which speaks truth, in a way which I can personally connect with.

One which motivates me onward, upwards, towards positive personal growth..........etc.

One of my personal favorites is, "no pain, no gain". I find a continuing flow of truth, in light of the fact that, the good things, which come to me easily, are all too easily taken for granted, and only prove to produce the lowest levels of personal satisfaction or endurance.....and on the converse, those things, which come into my life, bearin' down the hardest, bringin' me to the brink of hope, or hopelessness, callin' up the the most painful levels of endurance of pain or disappointment, develope, in me, more balanced, more disirable chartacter. All good, though difficult!

Another of mine is..........well, I guess it doesn't really matter, 'ow 'bout yer own personal favs.?

Whatever they are, why are they significnat, in yer own mind? :)

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't know, Rene, but my favorite cliche is "I didn't make the world, I'm only trying to live in it." ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Fuck it all, it'll be Friday soon.

That or...

Lifes a bitch.

Do I seem hostile?

MrBishop

Life's a bitch, then you marry one, then you die

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt

My fav is "This too shall pass"

It reminds me that when things are going badly, that there'll be an out somewhere along the line,AND that when everything seems to be going great, that I should take a step back and make plans in case it should all fall to pieces.

Kawaii

Life's a garden, dig it.
A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
[/font]

A.B.Normal

Women,can't live with them,can't do most positions without them.

A beautiful blonde is a terrible thing to waste.

Vortex

A.B.Normal said:
A beautiful blonde is a terrible thing to waste.
A mime is a terrible thing to waste ;)

Also

No matter how gorgeous he looks, there's definitially some woman out there bitching about his shit she has to put up with :p !

A.B.Normal

Vortex said:
A mime is a terrible thing to waste ;)

A mime is a terrible thing to NOT waste :winkkiss:

[note to self] look through old photos to see if I can find my "Snarky the Mime" photos from an old Halloween party and destroy them[/note to self]

Mare

Every Dog has their day.

Life's a bitch then you die.

This to shall pass in time.

God shuts one door , but he always opens another.