Fefe (for guys without a girlfriend/wife)

Jeslek

Banned
Got this from a friend...

My friend told me how to make a "Fefe", i guess its what all the guys in dt use to wet the willy.

take a sock, or 2, fold it over its self so it makes a hole.
then put a condom or rubber glove inside, with some kind of lub. put it in the microwave for 30seconds to get it warm, and enjoy :D

i havnt had the chance to try it out, but from he says its much better the using your hand, and easier to clean up after words.
:rofl2: :cool: :cool:

Fire*Star

Check
Check
Check
.......... now all I need is a microwave.

Damn Jerek, I'll bet you couldnt wait to post this!!!

Aunty Em

This reminds of an incident when I was nursing - caring for teenagers with learning difficulties in a residential setting.

I left my waxed motorcycle jacket over a chair in the ward office one day and came back to find it missing. I found it in the bathroom with a 15-year old resident who was happily wanking himself off with it! I always locked it up in my locker after that, much to his disgust. After I'd given it a bloody good clean of course. :eek: :lol:

Oh god, and then there was the incident with my rubberised waterproof trousers and the bubble bath - I don't think we should go there! :eek: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I think we deserve to hear about the "rubberised waterproof trousers and the bubble bath". Aunty.... :D

Aunty Em

Squiggy said:
I think we deserve to hear about the "rubberised waterproof trousers and the bubble bath". Aunty.... :D

Same young lad, Phillip his name was. He was autistic and came to stay with us at weekends from his residential school. A proper little escape artist with a fetish for anything rubber, he'd be about 32 now. He went "missing" one evening while we were putting the other kids to bed. After a prolonged search outside in the grounds 'cos someone had said they thought he'd gone out, we found him in the bathroom again, only this time he was wearing my waterproofs, sitting in nice warm bubblebath, wanking himself off. :lol:

After that he always used to follow me when I came in to see where I put my gear, but I always used to make sure I locked it up, and from the look on his face when I did he obviously thought I was a real bitch for doing so. :)

Jeslek

Banned
This is weird:

(19:49:52) (@Cow_Art) warcow
(19:50:09) (@Cow_Art) Tell him how to make that thing with the banana
(19:50:18) (+LastLegionary) lol
(19:50:41) (@Cow_Art) Look
(19:50:45) (@Cow_Art) You get a banana
(19:50:50) (@Cow_Art) Cut off the top
(19:51:11) (@Cow_Art) Extract the inisides
(19:51:29) (@Cow_Art) Put it in the microwave
(19:51:34) (@Cow_Art) Till it's warm
(19:51:37) (@Cow_Art) Then
(19:51:44) (@Cow_Art) Stick your penis into it
(19:51:47) (+LastLegionary) hmm lol this is gonna be good lol

Professur

I remember when I was young the idea was to use a lump of steak, warmed up. We'd laugh ourselves daft hearing about kids who'd tried it and got hammered when mum when looking for da's dinner.:D