FFS!

freako104

ris said:
being an admin wouldn't that mean sam is giving himself some serious self-abuse? :D

i tihnk its called self love now ;) unless he is abusing himself with whips and chains

IDLEchild

That is kind of creepy...a thread is closed, hidden away and when questioned why it was deleted or where it went the most ambigious answer is given.

Utopia costs a pretty penny huh?

Professur

All relevant members received relevant information via the private messaging system. Threads of an unappropriate nature are removed in accorance to the AUP of this board.

What's ambigious about that?

IDLEchild

Professur said:
All relevant members received relevant information via the private messaging system. Threads of an unappropriate nature are removed in accorance to the AUP of this board.

What's ambigious about that?

Those of us out of the loop get no clear answers but you know what the moderation on this site is actually handled quite well because the attitude on this forum is amazingly mature and friendly....i guess the mature and self moderating attitude is a great factor too.

Just a little qualm i have, nothing more.

Professur

Thank you for the compliment. True about those out of the loop, but then, that's for the privacy benefit of those involved. Line has to be drawn somewhere. :shrug:

IDLEchild

Professur said:
Thank you for the compliment. True about those out of the loop, but then, that's for the privacy benefit of those involved. Line has to be drawn somewhere. :shrug:

I never complimented, I told the god-honest truth. This place is a delight to browse and converse at even if my less than sunny disposition does not reflect that. Even at disagreements and at odds the members here keep a sense of dignity and respect when arguing and the genral good will feeling is a nice welcome from the "my dick is bigger than yours" attitude other boards have.