Flat is beautiful

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
i just bought a 36g and the cup is still too small. if i am larger than an h i don't care! i'll not buy anything bigger.

you poor thing. they didn't look that large when you were here, not that i was looking.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
you poor thing. they didn't look that large when you were here, not that i was looking.

I have just looked through all my BBQ pics and have come to a few conclusions...some are things I knew already and have been reminded of...

1)Tonks' boobs really DON'T look that big
2)Prof and his missus have mad some VERY beautiful children (already knew)
3)I wish I could go to this year's BBQ SO SO SO bad (knew this but didn't know I was THIS sad about it)
4)I hate how Chris looks with a cigarette in his hand (knew this but it's been awhile since I saw it so I was re-reminded)

tonksy

they don't stick out overly far but they are wide....and also they say that most women are walking around in too small bras due to ignorance of how a bra is actually suppose to fit. i was squeezing myself into a 38DD and my back was dying! the larger cup size and smaller band size are helping my back and neck. before i had kids i was a D.

tonksy

this was just taken today to show the height of my spiderwort...i think it also serves this purpose.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonksy said:
this was just taken today to show the height of my spiderwort...i think it also serves this purpose.

They look nice, but isn't unc going to be upset when he notices your arm around the plant? :D After all...that can maintain a woody much longer than he can. :lol:

Okay...I'll save you the trouble...

:tomato:

Inkara1

Gato_Solo said:
They look nice, but isn't unc going to be upset when he notices your arm around the plant? :D After all...that can maintain a woody much longer than he can. :lol:
Actually, I think Rob must be hung like a stallion or somethng. It would explain why Tonks is having to comfort the plant, which is green with envy.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:

and you still don't look that big. I would have never said you're the size you are. I remember what it was like carrying all that weight. I used to squeeze myself into bras that were too small as well. Now at least I can put on a bra that fits properly and not worry. I don't regret my surgery to this day.