Flavio

Deanril

I need to know where that online proxy you used is, the one from the old days. So as i can have a little fun with someone.

Let me know ok, also if you want to join in. It will be 10 times funner then housen I can guruantee it :headbang:

Deanril

Hey you brought me into the last one, I took care of skyslash for ya, and I jacked up Glussier :trippin: :beardbng: :toast:

Ill Pm ya later , Im at work currently. Basicly its a place called aoaforums.com And the owner Daniel.

If you do a little search on him, you will see why, hes more fun then housen anyday of the week. Anyway Im banned and havent said what I wanted completely yet.

Deanril

http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=3a025cee47058875f156c690f7d49950&threadid=13878

Hes a real piece of work, you can get a feeling for him best in this thread.

Basicly thats a forum for comunications with epox, and if you have a single complaint, he'll move your thread, and give you a 4 paragraph essy, the thing I dont like is he bans without warning, he talks crap to ya, then bans ya, hes a serious powertripper.

If you say in your post for instance in epox forum, my epox is not performing right with other lets say kt333 boards like abit, boom hell move ya, or when is a new bios coming out, bam moved, then you might suggest to him oh ........ maybe he could have expressed himself a bit less harsh, boom ban, and a 6 paragraph essay. If you go to the amd motherboards section thats where he moves the ones HE dislikes to from the epox, there are plenty of people pissed with this guy.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
the old white aerostar is gone and has been replaced with a newer one all wheel drive. cant seem to get it to heat up to well. the wife is getting angry about it.
Kids are doing great, getting big and independant. i think im trained pretty well now. :D

Deanril

Cant get it to heat up?? meaning the heat from the vents to the passenger compartment??

Replace the thermostat, that makes it so the engine stays at 180-195 whatever the spec is.

Unfortunatrely im trained too......:(

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
what a tyrant. i cant believe him. I wonder if the epox forum is / has been actually approved by epox? Seems you cant "really" ask them anything. Only to sing praises of how great they are. to bad the boards suxor in my opinion.

Deanril

Yes epox approves but the tech there aka epox tech, loves this stuff. There is another epox forum at amdmb.com and its regular, no hassles, get help, the epox tech over there(amdmb) is from usa.

Yeah I dont get into stuff like this anymore, but I have a bone to pic now, so ill invest a little time. I was very civil with the man, no name calling I was polite as hell. But still.....

So I have a few plans, not saying I wont enjoy myself :headbang: