Fleur

FluerVanderloo

I wonder what her first "legal" drink was.

Mike's Hard Berry. It was a gift and I had to drive home, so something "wimpy" was probably a good idea. A friend gave me a bottle of berry lambic though, so I can't wait to crack it open to try once it gets cold.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Oh and my ID photo is just awful ;)

A.B.Normal

Glad you had a good Bday.

Mike's Hard Berry. It was a gift and I had to drive home, so something "wimpy" was probably a good idea. A friend gave me a bottle of berry lambic though, so I can't wait to crack it open to try once it gets cold.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Oh and my ID photo is just awful ;)

A cab woulda been better.:banghead:

*borrows Prof's 2x4 to be used on fluers friends.:alienhuh:

FluerVanderloo

Glad you had a good Bday.

A cab woulda been better.:banghead:

*borrows Prof's 2x4 to be used on fluers friends.:alienhuh:

There were other deciding factors, including that I have a huge project to do at work tomorrow and a hangover would not help me in the least.

I still have a whole weekend before school starts up, so I'm sure I can make up for it.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
There were other deciding factors, including that I have a huge project to do at work tomorrow and a hangover would not help me in the least.

I still have a whole weekend before school starts up, so I'm sure I can make up for it.

I think the point was if you had a drink you shouldn't have driven (unless you waited 2 hours)

FluerVanderloo

I would say I finished the bottle about 2 hours before I left. I had no problems getting home.

Tonight however, I took my boyfriend to dinner (today is his birthday) and had a Sunset Strip Martini (I think it was called that? Coconut Malibu, another rum, and pineapple juice) then stopped at the liquor store. I had a half shot of cinnamon After Shock (I can't defend why I love it but I just do and had to buy it).

So, I can honestly say my 115lb little boddy is a bit dizzy right now. But that's ok. I'm happy!

And I didn't drive. My boyfriend did.