I'll never look into your eyes...again [/size]

Mare

Leslie said:
Goodbye, Papa, it's hard to die
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now that the spring is in the air.
Little children everywhere.
When you see them I'll be there.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the wine and the song,
like the seasons, all have gone.

WOW, been a LONG time since I heard that song Leslie..... :D

freako104

BeardofPants said:
*smacks head* You lot are evil! EVIL!! :eek6:

This is the song that doesn’t end
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
And they’ll continue singing it
Forever just because…

and some of us are proud to be evil

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
London - British former pop star Cat Stevens is to begin legal action against US authorities to find out why he was deported from the United States as a terrorist risk, he said on Friday.

"We have now initiated a legal process to try to find out exactly what is going on, and to take all necessary steps to undo the very serious, and wholly unfounded, injustice which I have suffered," the ex-singer, now known as Yusuf Islam, said in a statement.

Islam, 57, who gave up his hugely successful pop career in the late 1970s when he became a Muslim, arrived back in London on Thursday after being swiftly removed from the United States.

He had been travelling to Washington on Tuesday when his flight was diverted to Bangor, Maine where he was detained on "national security grounds", according to US security officials.

Asa Hutchinson, the US Department of Homeland Security's under secretary for border and transportation security, refused to say what allegations had been made against Islam, but stressed the action was taken due to "a connection to some type of terrorist activity".

Islam was denied entry to Israel in 2000 over suspicions that he had given money to the radical Palestinian group Hamas, but has consistently condemned terrorism and denied supporting it.

In his statement, Islam described his deportation as a "dark episode". "Never would I believe that such a thing could happen in the land of the free - unfortunately, it did," he said.
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1594728,00.html

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He's going to sue us for not allowing him in our country? Wow, the Mexicans will love this.

Sharky

In his statement, Islam described his deportation as a "dark episode". "Never would I believe that such a thing could happen in the land of the free - unfortunately, it did," he said.

He's not an American citizen, right? Right?

If he's not, I have a message for him . . .

:stfu: